Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR This is a prediction of what my life would be like if I had teen sex as a teen

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
If I had a teen sex as a teen, like right now, I would probably have an entire fucking family of my own. My own children would celebrate fathers day, giving me presents, because I created them, and they appreciate the life I gave them by being a hedonistic fornicator. My life would be full of love and respect. Respect, because I had teen sex as a teenager. I would probably be a born-again Christian, because in purely a sociopathic sense, considering my age, and past of teen fucking, being so would offer me the most social leverage so I can be able to network and possibly cheat on my wife with other born-agains.

I wouldn't be worried about anything. I HAD TEEN SEX AS A TEEN. I may have 5 mouths to feed, but I will always look upon the fond memories of the teen pussy I fornicated when I was 15, how we'd fuck under the bleachers after snorting a line of coke.

I think, I'm not even exaggerating. I would probably be a millionaire CEO of some stupid cannabis company if I had teen sex as a teen. It's just inevitable. That's what the life trajectory is like when you have teen sex as a teen. It only goes up, yet strays from any bullshit cucking you down like academia or traditional/conventional paths to success. When you fuck teen pussy, you make your own rules. People who have teen sex end up being cool successful self made millionaires. People who were just virgins past 20 are the biggest fucking losers society has to offer, anxious over total bullshit like not having teen sex, or not getting in the right colleges. You make your own path thru the wrecking ball of charisma endowned to you inherently by being annointed as a teen sex-haver.

Last edited:
If I had a teen sex as a teen, like right now, I would probably have an entire fucking family of my own. My own children would celebrate fathers day, giving me presents, because I created them, and they appreciate the life I gave them by being a hedonistic fornicator. My life would be full of love and respect. Respect, because I had teen sex as a teenager. I wouldn't be worried about anything. I HAD TEEN SEX AS A TEEN. I may have 5 mouths to feed, but I will always look upon the fond memories of the teen pussy I fornicated when I was 15, how we'd fuck under the bleachers after snorting a line of coke.

I think, I'm not even exaggerating. I would probably be a millionaire CEO of some stupid cannabis company if I had teen sex as a teen. It's just inevitable. That's what the life trajectory is like when you have teen sex as a teen. It only goes up, yet strays from any bullshit cucking you down like academia or traditional/conventional paths to success. When you fuck teen pussy, you make your own rules. You make your own path thru the wrecking ball of charisma endowned to you inherently by being annointed as a teen sex-haver.
Dude if you want 15 year old pussy so bad, Sweden is open!

Dude if you want 15 year old pussy so bad, Sweden is open!
I AM A CHINK. Also the whole point is to BE a TEEN having teen sex, not being an old fuck having teen sex. That way you can brag about teen sex without getting Epsteined.

My own children would celebrate fathers day, giving me presents, because I created them, and they appreciate the life I gave them by being a hedonistic fornicator. My life would be full of love and respect. Respect, because I had teen sex as a teenager.

Giphy

I AM A CHINK. Also the whole point is to BE a TEEN having teen sex, not being an old fuck having teen sex. That way you can brag about teen sex without getting Epsteined.
True, I wish i could expirience love when the emotions were the highest

If I had a teen sex as a teen, like right now, I would probably have an entire fucking family of my own. My own children would celebrate fathers day, giving me presents, because I created them, and they appreciate the life I gave them by being a hedonistic fornicator. My life would be full of love and respect. Respect, because I had teen sex as a teenager. I would probably be a born-again Christian, because in purely a sociopathic sense, considering my age, and past of teen fucking, being so would offer me the most social leverage so I can be able to network and possibly cheat on my wife with other born-agains.

I wouldn't be worried about anything. I HAD TEEN SEX AS A TEEN. I may have 5 mouths to feed, but I will always look upon the fond memories of the teen pussy I fornicated when I was 15, how we'd fuck under the bleachers after snorting a line of coke.

I think, I'm not even exaggerating. I would probably be a millionaire CEO of some stupid cannabis company if I had teen sex as a teen. It's just inevitable. That's what the life trajectory is like when you have teen sex as a teen. It only goes up, yet strays from any bullshit cucking you down like academia or traditional/conventional paths to success. When you fuck teen pussy, you make your own rules. People who have teen sex end up being cool successful self made millionaires. People who were just virgins past 20 are the biggest fucking losers society has to offer, anxious over total bullshit like not having teen sex, or not getting in the right colleges. You make your own path thru the wrecking ball of charisma endowned to you inherently by being annointed as a teen sex-haver.
You sound like a shitty father already

High IQ truths. Same here, I would've been 10x more successful easily.

kinda cope, im no bluepiller but sex truly isn't everything, if you want it you do have to grind it cause foids don't make it easy

If I were your son, I wouldn't gift you nor mother.

I always had this nagging feeling haunting me, but I could never put it to words before blackpill. It's very simple: it's just the pain of not having teen sex. Even in high school I had this FOMO and it turned out to be correct.
I can only imagine how liberating it must be to be free of this... Incels and sex havers are quite similar in this regard, except that the former know that nothing matters because they already failed and the latter know that nothing matters because they already won.

thats the ideal life whih was promised to us by the cuckservative

Chaaaaaaaaaaaaadddddddddddddd