Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel This is a mother of two kids with a husband! How is she doing this shit without any shame or divorce??!

She's mate signalling to as many people who are willing to look. This is an expression of hypergamy. She's subconsciously searching for a man with a higher SMV to monkey branch to.

She's mate signalling to as many people who are willing to look. This is an expression of hypergamy. She's subconsciously searching for a man with a higher SMV to monkey branch to.
:yes: :yes: :yes: :bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain:

Betabux husband getting screwed and doesn’t care because he gets a blowjib once a year on his birthday

every day we stray further from gods light

I always feel terrible for the kids of whores like this. You just know when they get to the stage of having lunch table roast sessions with their friends it’ll completely be over for them ,cause anything they say can be countered with a pic of their mom’s ass or pussy

That’s of course provided they aren’t outright ostracized for being an e-thot’s child and forced to eat lunch alone

I always feel terrible for the kids of whores like this. You just know when they get to the stage of having lunch table roast sessions with their friends it’ll completely be over for them ,cause anything they say can be countered with a pic of their mom’s ass or pussy

That’s of course provided they aren’t outright ostracized for being an e-thot’s child and forced to eat lunch alone
If me and my mom were younger she would definitely be one of these whores and it would be even more over for me socially and mentally.

At least she used the most based verse from Michael Jacksons song.

This, the kids are the real victims, the husband is a cuck. Nice ass though would fap if it was my classmates mom.

Holy fucking shit, she is hawt!

The AI influencer revolution can't get here soon enough.

Still can't believe how easy life is for holes. Just take pictures of yourself in underwear and never actually work a day in your life. The whore has both OF and Patreon. Probably makes more in one day than I would do in a month.

Probably makes more in one day than I would do in a month.

Jfl

Imagine having a wife in the year of our lord 2023

If her cuck says anything she divorces him for another. They're replaceable, the bull isn't.

Disgusting fake ass with butt cheeks closed together. Why do these whores do that, looks terrible.

"Mummy, my sports teacher wants to know, is your ass fake?"
"Tell him yes it is dear"

:blackpill::bigbrain:

In this clown fucking world if the husband objects and tells his wife not to show off her tits and ass to the world, he's "controlling" and "insecure" (because he's being a self-respecting man who is trying to curb her natural whoredom). And then she cheats on him anyway, divorces him, and drains his finances to support her continued whoring around.

Women's rights were the greatest mistake of the 20th century - greater than building the atomic bomb. A nuke will destroy your country once in an instant. A "liberated" woman will slowly corrupt and destroy your society and civilization from the inside for decades to come.

I'd make money of her so I don't have to work tbh

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back