Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

this is a fucking highschool girl in 11th grade with body count in the 40s+

• Thread starter Deleted member 27249
  • Start date
Deleted member 27249

Deleted member 27249

Full time... Winner? I'm undefeated
-
20210122 214933

As far as I know 40 is the minimum grade you can get. This 16 year old fattie has slept with more than that. And is bragging about it

average teen girl

"She" mogs me at looking manly

Same head shape.

Absolutely disgusting. And some bluepill cucks will tell you how “empowering” it is for foids to whore around what a joke. Some beta is gonna put a ring on that

this is why 16 is too old

Absolutely disgusting. And some bluepill cucks will tell you how “empowering” it is for foids to whore around what a joke. Some beta is gonna put a ring on that
Past is in the past sweaty.
304c62f5 00b9 4f7d 9fda cfa0c4d2d995 jpeg

Nuke the west

- @BlackpilledTruecel

I would have never guessed

View attachment 399359
for a man to get laid denotes skill or bringing something to the table, whether that be his looks, height, money, status, etc.
for a bitch to get laid is like blinking, anytime they want, anytime they can get it. That's why whores like the one in OP are so fucking rage inducing.

While this filthy cum dumpster is a career toilet, we need to remember that isn't really normal. I don't think even an army of simps could convince anyone being that much of a whore is a good thing.

Not surprising in the slightest these femoids start there sexual escapades from a very young age.

Foids bragging about having sex is like an able bodied person bragging about being able to walk. Also
Nuke the west

- @BlackpilledTruecel
In Minecraft of course.

I'm virgin, and I'm older than her.

she's that slutty, yet never would stoop so low for YOU

View attachment 399359
a better analogy would be like: imagine a lollipop. ok. now, hypothetically, imagine that 48 people put their mouths and licked it before you did. First of all, the lollipop would get slowly consumed by all the lickering, and would be covered in saliva when you would put your tongue. What happens next, is that you can get herpes by licking the lollipop, and fuck your mouth up. Would you like to put your mouth in it, still?

this dude is a fucking dumb soytard, even I IQmog him

16 and still virgin
a better analogy would be like: imagine a lollipop. ok. now, hypothetically, imagine that 48 people put their mouths and licked it before you did. First of all, the lollipop would get slowly consumed by all the lickering, and would be covered in saliva when you would put your tongue. What happens next, is that you can get herpes by licking the lollipop, and fuck your mouth up. Would you like to put your mouth in it, still?

this dude is a fucking dumb soytard, even I IQmog him
Typical Liberal Soycuck

Low body count in 2021

The west is fucked

Well teeens have a sex drive and have sex nothing is surprising here
What I really hate is how the cucks impose insane and unscientific agiest discrimination against anyone who talks about it

That's the norm now.

View attachment 399356
As far as I know 40 is the minimum grade you can get. This 16 year old fattie has slept with more than that. And is bragging about it
Her looksmatch is currently either contemplating suicide or contemplating going ER. I hope that this bitch get’s thrown into a meat grinder. She’s exactly the type of girl that makes fun of me in school. How desperate must you be to sleep with this giant mammoth?

I hate degenerates