Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion This is a Foid Satire Thread.

Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
Ohhh my god guyss i just got a job sitting at a desk. I litterallly just sit there and press a few buttons and drink my coffee. I make $30 an hour. Boss up queens-!! :foidSoy:

"My boyfriend and I and my boyfriend and my boyfriend and I and my boyfriend and I and my boyfriend and I..." :reeeeee:

"Well, I can tell you that height doesn't matter at all, you man- I mean, wonderful 'short king'! I mean, yes, I do happen to be 5'3 with a 6'4 boyfriend; but that's quite unrelated to the topic at hand, you misogynist Napoleon-syndrome having shortie!" :feelsclown:

teeheeheeheeheeheeheehee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! omg like being a girl is so hard amiright girls? like eewwwww!!!! my looksmatch asked me out like omg wtf I can't even right now! I hope he dies and all the ugly loser men in the world die and its just me and chad and why does he give that slut stacy all the attention when he should be giving to MEEEEEEE!!! like omg I can't even right now, I can't even. being a girl is so hard teheeheehee!

teeheeheeheeheeheeheehee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! omg like being a girl is so hard amiright girls? like eewwwww!!!! my looksmatch asked me out like omg wtf I can't even right now! I hope he dies and all the ugly loser men in the world die and its just me and chad and why does he give that slut stacy all the attention when he should be giving to MEEEEEEE!!! like omg I can't even right now, I can't even. being a girl is so hard teheeheehee!
3movs, do you really think that changing nickname would save you from me? No way, cabron

Spanish is quite an interesting languade.. why do they write ¿ ¡ behind words?
In front of sentences...

So stupido putamadres know it's emo as they read it because otherwise the socios wouldn't understand written emotions! And/or linguistic concepts.

In front of sentences...

So stupido putamadres know it's emo as they read it because otherwise the socios wouldn't understand written emotions! And/or linguistic concepts.
Hahahaha, amazing, thank you

Im russian, so my amerikansii languade is bad.. can you tell me wheres your local military base is located? Coordinates? Approx. number of troops?

Just for fun, im not a russian spy, nonono

Hahahaha, amazing, thank you

Im russian, so my amerikansii languade is bad.. can you tell me wheres your local military base is located? Coordinates? Approx. number of troops?

Just for fun, im not a russian spy, nonono
Chinese spy onry!

Sorry! No round eye spies aloud!

“So like I get way too much attention from guys they’re such creeps lol if we swapped positions they’d see how much we suffer” :foidSoy:

Chinese spy onry!

Sorry! No round eye spies aloud!
Nooooooo i will make my disguise better next time.. wait, what disguise? Im a John from Michigan, nothing to see here, yep!

Nooooooo i will make my disguise better next time.. wait, what disguise? Im a John from Michigan, nothing to see here, yep!
You saw that in movie! Reported!