Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel This instagram slut with 2,6 mil followers got killed today in Baghdad in broad daylight by an unknown shooter.

NeetSupremacist

NeetSupremacist

Incel Revolutionary
★★
https://www.instagram.com/its.tarafares/

http://www.kurdistan24.net/en/news/c1ddd610-007f-4716-a1db-b42b936307ad

Where's the lifefuel tag

put lifefuel tag you fucker

Damn, what a loss. How will the world go on without another tattooed girl posting selfies to instagram?

wtf was she doing in iraq?

Now that was a bullet well spent.

Based arabcels

Looks like a tranny wearing a wig o.O

Let the thotties hit the floor
Let the thotties hit the..Thottttttt!!!

Ethnic shit, nobody cares.

Alhamdu-st.blackops2cel. My thy Lord's exalted hands intercede these filthy whores and their drooling slaves. Ameen.

isn´t that a dude with a wig?

Her male looksmatch would have 2,6 million followers trying to lynch him.

I'm getting to the point where makeup legitimately disgusts me. I never even noticed when I was younger but nowadays idk. It's pretty gross looking especially when girls like this overdo it so.

It's always saddening when another human being's life is taken in this kind of senseless manner. But I want to point out something from the article:
In August, Rafeef al-Yaseri, the owner of “Barbie” beauty center, and Rasha al-Hassan, a beauty expert and owner and manager of Viola beauty center in Baghdad, both died in mysterious circumstances in their respective homes....The beauticians’ deaths fostered concerns over militias and armed groups systematic targeting of beauty center owners.

I don't know the specifics of her situation and Iraq in general, but if you're in a country that mandates females should dress in ninja robes all the time, it's not a good idea to emulate Western women and live as a public figure. She could have easily made a living anywhere else in the world which isn't overrun by violent jihadists. Having said that, it's terrible that Middle Eastern women don't have the same rights and freedoms that others have and I'm not unsympathetic to this fact. All I can offer is condolences for her family and my hope that the authorities prosecute those responsible.

Having said that, it's terrible that Middle Eastern women don't have the same rights and freedoms that others have and I'm not unsympathetic to this fact.

Pathetic mangina cuck, neck yourself.

WTjypmk.jpg

It's always saddening when another human being's life is taken in this kind of senseless manner. But I want to point out something from the article:

I don't know the specifics of her situation and Iraq in general, but if you're in a country that mandates females should dress in ninja robes all the time, it's not a good idea to emulate Western women and live as a public figure. She could have easily made a living anywhere else in the world which isn't overrun by violent jihadists. Having said that, it's terrible that Middle Eastern women don't have the same rights and freedoms that others have and I'm not unsympathetic to this fact. All I can offer is condolences for her family and my hope that the authorities prosecute those responsible.

We should ban cucks from the forum.

:soy::soy::soy:

Let the thotties hit the..Thottttttt!!!
Good times. I love that song :feelsautistic:

Moderating my viewpoints with some decency and concern for my fellow human beings is a ban-level offense now? Overreact much?

Stblackops2cel uakbar

What sort of cucked ass shit is this

Fucking love these based muslims

This is her pic after she was killed, it was probably a man from her neighborhood.

42629515 1860441574035460 4166046293468119040 o

Them Iraqis dont fuck around

Moderating my viewpoints with some decency and concern for my fellow human beings is a ban-level offense now? Overreact much?
FAGGOT

Good. Based Iraqcels are not letting their society rot like the west.

TAKBIIIIIIIIIR. NAAAAAARA RASALLAT.

Neck yourself fucking pathetic cuck, find some whore and be her slave, GTFO.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back