Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel This Instagram is pure SUIFUEL (Hot French guys on the Metro)

PERSONALITY
E
R
S
O
N
A
L
I
T
Y

Imagine how great it must feel that girls sneak pictures like that of you, Chads receive the same validation and adoration as girls do. I literally came across a story yesterday about "Alex from Target" the story is a few years old but still to get LOVED by every girl JUST for being born with a nice face. This dude also got over half a million followers on his twitter account shortly after ONLY because he was born with a beautiful face I really hate the injustices of this world.

Sure people will call me jealous and entitled but why shouldn´t I be? This guy get all the validation in the world and probably are rich after gaining all those followers

Imagine if someone did a similar insta for women in the metro, #metoo would be all over him and he will face prison

Notice that there wasn't one bald guy on that page. Suicidefuel for us norwooders and "it's just hair, bro" copers.

Does having love mean anything if it's only your looks? Thats the harshest part about the black pill imo. Its all fake.

Notice that there wasn't one bald guy on that page. Suicidefuel for us norwooders and "it's just hair, bro" copers.

JFL at people who say the baldpill is cope.
Does having love mean anything if it's only your looks? Thats the harshest part about the black pill imo. Its all fake.

Well, the self doesn't even exist as some permanent unchangeable essence, it's more like a multifaceted current, a flux that is always changing with time and according to the environment you face, "being loved for oneself" doesn't mean anything because there is no such thing as a pure essential self, nobody can touch, smell, or see this yourself, not even you, even "you" would be amazed if you think about it about how unstable, conflicting and changing your thoughts/idras and desires are. people can only access a superficial interpretation of what they think is "yourself" and everybody will have a different image of you. Being loved for oneself isn't even an alternative to being loved for ones looks, it's something that can't exist, because there is no such thing as a "self", there is only an agregation of often conflicting and often complementary tendencies, propensions, instincts, perceptions, wants and desires etc that are unstable, vaporous and subject to transformation

Last edited:
Imagine how great it must feel that girls sneak pictures like that of you, Chads receive the same validation and adoration as girls do. I literally came across a story yesterday about "Alex from Target" the story is a few years old but still to get LOVED by every girl JUST for being born with a nice face. This dude also got over half a million followers on his twitter account shortly after ONLY because he was born with a beautiful face I really hate the injustices of this world.

Sure people will call me jealous and entitled but why shouldn´t I be? This guy get all the validation in the world and probably are rich after gaining all those followers

This is his GF. Somewhat easily a couple points below him.

Actually chad receive better validation, why ? Because he knows that he's treated in a special way compared to most males. While women notice that their female friends also share the same privileges.

This is his GF. Somewhat easily a couple points below him.

Seriously this dude halo´s like a fucking God! And I just now the girl is worshipping the shit out of him.

Seriously this dude halo´s like a fucking God! And I just now the girl is worshipping the shit out of him.
Of course she is. Her looksmatch is sitting in his dimly lit room playing vidya.

I hate French people. Stupid surrendering frog fucks can’t stop meddling in the business of innocent deathnics.
They do stupid racist shit like Charlie Hebodo to muslimcels and make light of other people’s religion and they even introduced colonialism and JBW to my shithole country (Vietnam).
But they get away with everything because every ethnic white wants the romantic white French dick.

Surprised to see actual French males.
I hate French people. Stupid surrendering frog fucks can’t stop meddling in the business of innocent deathnics.
They do stupid racist shit like Charlie Hebodo to muslimcels and make light of other people’s religion and they even introduced colonialism and JBW to my shithole country (Vietnam).
But they get away with everything because every ethnic white wants the romantic white French dick.
The French pretty much built all the infrastructure in your country.

Most of them are upper-tier normies at best, though are pretty proportionate. But 95% of them ain't Chads

Legit 10/10,9/10 Chads

If it's any consolation that Instagram is most definitely run by a gay guy.

Now imagine some ethnic in that pic, he would get totally humilliated

Reverse the genders and that account gets banned. -2018

I prefer seeing French Chads to subhuman North Africans. At least you know the chads won't go jungle mode and kill you.

What's really kind of interesting is ALL of the guys pictured look very similar. Just goes to show 80/20 is right as long has been predicted here. If them was feeahmayles there would be variations on their looks: height, hair, skin color, etc. also as others mentioned it would be BANNED with possible criminal charges filed.

Of course she is. Her looksmatch is sitting in his dimly lit room playing vidya.

LOL.

Dat feel when...

feamale.jpg

What's really kind of interesting is ALL of the guys pictured look very similar. Just goes to show 80/20 is right as long has been predicted here. If them was feeahmayles there would be variations on their looks: height, hair, skin color, etc. also as others mentioned it would be BANNED with possible criminal charges filed.

LOL.

Dat feel when...

feamale.jpg
He's a good 3 points above her tbh

I prefer seeing French Chads to subhuman North Africans. At least you know the chads won't go jungle mode and kill you.
Except I'm the one who wants to go jungle mode around Chad
Now imagine some ethnic in that pic, he would get totally humilliated
Pretty much no ethnics on the instagram

I SERIOUSLY thought he was GAY?

Dad

so his gf is noticeably below him and some tyrone is fucking his mother
even chad can have a hard time in 2018

LOL.

Dat feel when...

feamale.jpg
I seriously considered taken a screenshot there it was at 00:06 minutes in when I paused to write my comment and I saw her look of worship and admiration too.

Every fucking guy in that account has the same fucking facial ratios and features.

"beauty is sibjetive teehee"

Every ethnic or black guy on that page has less than 3000 likes yet nearly all of the other white guys has at least 4000 likes. This one black guy has by far the least amount of likes and comments in comparison to the white guys in the surrounding posts

pretty much all of them have good hair, or at worst a heavily frauded hairdo with hair raised up high

J U S T B E F R E N C H

B
E

F
R
E
N
C
H

lol, most of them are normies tbh.
J U S T B E F R E N C H

B
E

F
R
E
N
C
H

Where's my harem boyo ?

Charlie Hebdo is funky af. What's the point in moving in a country you don't like with customs you don't like and free speech you don't like ? If you hate everything just leave tbh.

Es ist vorbei.

Attachments

• TanGrandIndigobunting-max-1mb.gif
    TanGrandIndigobunting-max-1mb.gif
    546.4 KB · Views: 86
JFL at people who say the baldpill is cope.

Well, the self doesn't even exist as some permanent unchangeable essence, it's more like a multifaceted current, a flux that is always changing with time and according to the environment you face, "being loved for oneself" doesn't mean anything because there is no such thing as a pure essential self, nobody can touch, smell, or see this yourself, not even you, even "you" would be amazed if you think about it about how unstable, conflicting and changing your thoughts/idras and desires are. people can only access a superficial interpretation of what they think is "yourself" and everybody will have a different image of you. Being loved for oneself isn't even an alternative to being loved for ones looks, it's something that can't exist, because there is no such thing as a "self", there is only an agregation of often conflicting and often complementary tendencies, propensions, instincts, perceptions, wants and desires etc that are unstable, vaporous and subject to transformation

high IQ post

French Chads have so much more refined features than those of the UK.

what do they all have in common?

they clearly have good hygiene and look like guys you'd wanna talk to at parties. nice interesting people

Where's my harem boyo ?

Charlie Hebdo is funky af. What's the point in moving in a country you don't like with customs you don't like and free speech you don't like ? If you hate everything just leave tbh.

Scroll down. A lot of the Chads are in the earlier stages of the Instagram page

Where's my harem boyo ?

Scroll down. A lot of the Chads are in the earlier stages of the