Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This Indian curry gets it.

• Thread starter Deleted member 2429
  • Start date
Deleted member 2429

Deleted member 2429

Self-banned
-
https://www.reddit.com/r/offmychest/comments/2h79ei/ladies_why_do_you_hate_indian_men_so_much/

Poor guy, had the curse of being born Indian, which sucks because he seems like a decent dude.

I'll be honest to your questions, receptive to any advice you have. But please be HONEST to me.

This is not a troll question. But I am seriously tired and I am starting to hate women. I need help, I don't want to go to therapy at this point. I went to school in Indiana. Girls at school just fucking stare away all the time they cross me/see me. This messed up my expectation form women. I would often be shocked when a girl smiles at me or talks to me... and I freak out. In my entire, life I approached 3 girls. Got numbers 2 times. Called one of them and it blew without a date. Blame my lack of experience. Had sex once, passed out. Don't even remember how to have sex, now.

Then the internet, reddit, Quora, Yahoo Answers- Indian women boasting about how they date only white guys, White girls constantly rejecting Indian guys, racist rants from white dudes, feminists claiming all Indian men are sex-starved misogynists- this just reinforced my beliefs about women. (Like Buddha said, You become what you think. I became what others thought I am. May be I would make a great specimen for "consequences of racism" 50 years from now when the west accepts racism towards non-black minorities.)

Back to our TOI, Now every time I cross someone on the sidewalk, I just assume they hate me. I even laugh aloud at some women when they forcibly stare away. NO I DO NOT STARE AT THEM. I just see this in my peripheral vision or through my shades.

In a professional setting, I don't have any difficulty in communicating with men/women. But in a social setting, I just want to die.

About me if you think you can help, Indian, 23, not ugly(got quite a few messages on dating sites but form women whom I don't connect well with/are too far away), once interesting, once happy, strong/fit, sensitive, usually respectful and honest.

No, I don't have a small penis. Measured it multiple times the night a girl at the bar mocked me about" Indian guys having tiny wee wees". Neither do I smell like curry, or rape women(as the feminists say) What I have done? Tried everything from hypnotherapy to meditation, been working out for 3 years, have a few good hobbies, started watching sports even if I hated it, stopped gaming even though I loved it. I fucking tried.

Today, I gave up. Went to the washroom at work and cried for the second time in my adult life. (first time was when I lost my bro) I don't want to waste my youth pining over this. But at the same time I feel that I am being denied love, just because of my race. While I do understand, I have to earn my manhood, I don't understand why I deserve this treatment everywhere- restaurants, campus, work, on the streets, at the gym.

Why do you hate me? How can I change it? Nobody in real life or even reddit knows I have these thoughts or issues- I am your regular fun loving, nice guy.

** I can't change my skin color, my face is not disgusting either. Any other suggestions? ** **TLDR: Random rant about my shitty life. Thanks. **

Curries are shat on so much, its kind of retarded tbh.
Its even worse than for the rest of us brown ethnics.
I feel bad for them.

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]>>Had sex once, passed out. Don't even remember how to have sex, now.[/font]

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Whatever sympathy I had for this guy just disappeared. Just another fakecel who is coping too hard. [/font]

>indian women only dating white men
I thought that this was a meme. I mean, curry women aren't very attractive. I can't understand how so many curry women are racemixing.

Pasteleiro said:
I thought that this was a meme. I mean, curry women aren't very attractive. I can't understand how so many curry women are racemixing.

Yet again just proves that "just be a woman" and it's literally 99% impossible to be an Incel

/pol/cel said:
[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]>>Had sex once, passed out. Don't even remember how to have sex, now.[/font]

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Whatever sympathy I had for this guy just disappeared. Just another fakecel who is coping too hard. [/font]

What a gigacope

Kids ugly as fuck

All curries are a meme

Pasteleiro said:

basically every girl can get an average white guy nowadays. no curry girls date curry guys in the west. none.

This world, man.... Why hasn't president tangerine started a nuclear war with NK yet?

/pol/cel said:
[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Whatever sympathy I had for this guy just disappeared. Just another fakecel who is coping too hard. [/font]

Meh I would say if you haven't had sex in the last 3 years and you're seeking it out very actively then you can still be incel. The roastie was probably passed out too and he probably "raped" her.

Just because you had one time sex while youre drunken doesnt mean youre not incel.

/pol/cel said:
[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Whatever sympathy I had for this guy just disappeared. Just another fakecel who is coping too hard. [/font]

845889524 said:
Just because you had one time sex while youre drunken doesnt mean youre not incel.
keep on believing that

Cynistic said:
Curries are shat on so much, its kind of retarded tbh.
Its even worse than for the rest of us brown ethnics.
I feel bad for them.
Thanks bro.

WorldRulerAisha said:

keep on  believing that

Unless youre down syndrome everybody can get laid with a drunken girl when her friends arent around to keep her safe from subhumans idiot. 
Young women are totally sexually incontinent.

Go outside

there was a curry who was rated 7/10 on the ratings mega thread, and someone said he loses 3 points for being curry, holy fuck thats brutal is that true?

Mamadou said:
HAHA, 3's over doing it, but yeah - they generally drop down 2 points simply by looking too curry. It's sickening tbh but it is what it is
 how many do you drop for being non-white? like mixed in my case

Mamadou said:
HAHA, 3's over doing it, but yeah - they generally drop down 2 points simply by looking too curry. It's sickening tbh but it is what it is
 how many do you drop for being non-white? like mixed in my case

Mamadou said:
1 point in your case i guess, You have that healthy mix to you, use it to your advantage

im ugly af bro thats not me in my avi

Mamadou said:
Damn, I feel like I just legit dropped in iq.. Anyways, the 1 pointer remark still remains, imo of course.

thats my cousin in my avi what do you give him, hes been insecure about his looks for a while

Mamadou said:
Hard to tell from that angle, but he's no less than 5/10, fairly good looking young man. He'd do really well if he just starts running thug game. Either way he's like a 5.5/10 imo.

the guy in your avi mogs him kek

/pol/cel said:

Fucking kek, curry getting laid is like violating the laws of physics. He did not get laid, he raped a passed out white whore, it's very common in a party situation, and most of the times curries do it, because at the end of a party curries are the ones who are left out and everyone gets hooked up with someone. Even I have seen an asian whore fucked every single male in a party in one night except the curries.

chudur-budur said:
Fucking kek, curry getting laid is like violating the laws of physics. He did not get laid, he raped a passed out white whore, it's very common in a party situation, and most of the times curries do it, because at the end of a party curries are the ones who are left out and everyone gets hooked up with someone. Even I have seen an asian whore fucked every single male in a party in one night except the curries.

Holy shit thats brutal. Dont curries in India get laid via arranged marriage though? Unless you mean curries im the West getting laid which would make what your saying correct.

chudur-budur said:

@knajjd is curry theory confirmed.

845889524 said:
Unless youre down syndrome everybody can get laid with a drunken girl when her friends arent around to keep her safe from subhumans idiot. 
Young women are totally sexually incontinent.

Go outside

Okay sure  :bigsmile:

rafaelvicuna3 said:
https://www.reddit.com/r/offmychest/comments/2h79ei/ladies_why_do_you_hate_indian_men_so_much/

Poor guy, had the curse of being born Indian, which sucks because he seems like a decent dude.

I'll be honest to your questions, receptive to any advice you have. But please be HONEST to me.

This is not a troll question. But I am seriously tired and I am starting to hate women. I need help, I don't want to go to therapy at this point. I went to school in Indiana. Girls at school just fucking stare away all the time they cross me/see me. This messed up my expectation form women. I would often be shocked when a girl smiles at me or talks to me... and I freak out. In my entire, life I approached 3 girls. Got numbers 2 times. Called one of them and it blew without a date. Blame my lack of experience. Had sex once, passed out. Don't even remember how to have sex, now.

Then the internet, reddit, Quora, Yahoo Answers- Indian women boasting about how they date only white guys, White girls constantly rejecting Indian guys, racist rants from white dudes, feminists claiming all Indian men are sex-starved misogynists- this just reinforced my beliefs about women. (Like Buddha said, You become what you think. I became what others thought I am. May be I would make a great specimen for "consequences of racism" 50 years from now when the west accepts racism towards non-black minorities.)

Back to our TOI, Now every time I cross someone on the sidewalk, I just assume they hate me. I even laugh aloud at some women when they forcibly stare away. NO I DO NOT STARE AT THEM. I just see this in my peripheral vision or through my shades.

In a professional setting, I don't have any difficulty in communicating with men/women. But in a social setting, I just want to die.

About me if you think you can help, Indian, 23, not ugly(got quite a few messages on dating sites but form women whom I don't connect well with/are too far away), once interesting, once happy, strong/fit, sensitive, usually respectful and honest.

No, I don't have a small penis. Measured it multiple times the night a girl at the bar mocked me about" Indian guys having tiny wee wees". Neither do I smell like curry, or rape women(as the feminists say) What I have done? Tried everything from hypnotherapy to meditation, been working out for 3 years, have a few good hobbies, started watching sports even if I hated it, stopped gaming even though I loved it. I fucking tried.

Today, I gave up. Went to the washroom at work and cried for the second time in my adult life. (first time was when I lost my bro) I don't want to waste my youth pining over this. But at the same time I feel that I am being denied love, just because of my race. While I do understand, I have to earn my manhood, I don't understand why I deserve this treatment everywhere- restaurants, campus, work, on the streets, at the gym.

Why do you hate me? How can I change it? Nobody in real life or even reddit knows I have these thoughts or issues- I am your regular fun loving, nice guy.

** I can't change my skin color, my face is not disgusting either. Any other suggestions? ** **TLDR: Random rant about my shitty life. Thanks. **

Multiple mentions of him "not being ugly looking", proves the fact that he is just another ugly ass curry moron. Bad thing, he is still coping. Accepting one's own ugly face is difficult. And this even more for curry males, since a male curry constantly gets pampered by everyone in the family from his childhood and his reality get shattered once he come out from the clutch of the helicopter parenting. Good thing, the curry has given up, blackpill is working, most curries even don't realize how unwanted they are and they keep doing there cocky and cringy stuffs.

/pol/cel said:
Holy shit thats brutal. Dont curries in India get laid via arranged marriage though? Unless you mean curries im the West getting laid which would make what your saying correct.

I was talking about curries in the west. In curryland the situation is completely different.

chudur-budur said:
a male curry constantly gets pampered by everyone in the family from his childhood and his reality get shattered once he come out from the clutch of the helicopter parenting.

I can't relate to this. I wasn't pampered to by my family. Were you?

RREEEEEEEEE said:

This is extremely prevalent in hindu curry family, and the situation becomes even more severe if the child is the only male. May be you are not from hindu background or you are the youngest among your brothers.

"You are one ugly ass motherfucker, just like your dad" my grandpa told after seeing me just after I was born. Came to know about it when I was 4 or 5, don't remember. I am blackpilled since birth.

chudur-budur said:
RREEEEEEEEE said:
This is extremely prevalent in hindu curry family, and the situation becomes even more severe if the child is the only male. May be you are not from hindu background or you are the youngest among your brothers.
"You are one ugly ass motherfucker, just like your dad" my grandpa told after seeing me just after I was born. Came to know about it when I was 4 or 5, don't remember. I am blackpilled since birth.

I am both the youngest and not from a Hindu background. Jfl at your own grandpa calling you ugly and your dad as well.

chudur-budur said:
Multiple mentions of him "not being ugly looking", proves the fact that he is just another ugly ass curry moron. Bad thing, he is still coping. Accepting one's own ugly face is difficult. And this even more for curry males, since a male curry constantly gets pampered by everyone in the family from his childhood and his reality get shattered once he come out from the clutch of the helicopter parenting. Good thing, the curry has given up, blackpill is working, most curries even don't realize how unwanted they are and they keep doing there cocky and cringy stuffs.

I was talking about curries in the west. In curryland the situation is completely different.

this is so true every nonblackpilled curry thinks they are above average when will these delusional cunts learn that they are fucking hideous currys are the ugliest race in the world every single curry is ugly as shit

WorldRulerAisha said:
Okay sure  :bigsmile:

Everybody can fuck a drunk girl period.

All that consent is about taking the last chance for sex for subhumans

RREEEEEEEEE said:
I am both the youngest and not from a Hindu background. Jfl at your own grandpa calling you ugly and your dad as well.

Then you should ask your oldest brother, he might have went through some of those "my one and only son" hindu pampering. Selective female abortion is quite common in curry hindu community. It made a headline once --

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-39176668

Living life as an Indian man seems like a huge scam. Seriously, how do currys cope?

blackletcel said:
there was a curry who was rated 7/10 on the ratings mega thread, and someone said he loses 3 points for being curry, holy fuck thats brutal is that true?

Which curry? Can you give me the link? A curry getting 7/10? On this forum? Impossible.

chudur-budur said:
Which curry? Can you give me the link? A curry getting 7/10? On this forum? Impossible.

It was me rating @Takurak

BigGhey said:
chudur-budur said:

Is it a thread on this website or on reddit

rafaelvicuna3 said:
Is it a thread on this website or on reddit

The ratings mega thread on off topic

jackbud said:
rafaelvicuna3 said:
Indian, 23, not ugly
Haha.

Well, we haven't seen how the poster actually looks like. Even though curries are in general the ugliest, there are still some exceptions to it.

BigGhey said:

Saw that post, he is not that bad actually. Yup, he is 6+ according to curry standard. He should be able to easily shag a good number of currybitches in the west. I don't understand why he is still an incel.

chudur-budur said:
BigGhey said:
Saw that post, he is not that bad actually. Yup, he is 6+ according to curry standard. He should be able to easily shag a good number of currybitches in the west. I don't understand why he is still an incel.

It's possible that although he IS good looking, the massive amount of AWFUL stereotypes could still be ruining his chances. I can link an example if you don't believe me.