Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel This idiot actually believes people act in real life the same way they act on the Internet. Looks have nothing to do apparently

DarthSpectra

DarthSpectra

Banned
-
Screenshot 20200513 202711
Screenshot 20200513 202725
Screenshot 20200513 202742

His delusion goes further though

Usually low iq boomers who think that way

LMAO at thinking we go up to females and tell them how much we've been rejected. Just fucking LMAO.

And the classic "just be average" bullshit

Stupid fuck has no clue what hes talking about. When it comes to foids, i dont think any guy would be like " Oh she hasnt gobbled cock during her teens, something must be wrong with her".

I’m not at all how I act online, I don’t think many people are tbh. Just how dumb is this guy?

Fucking retard :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

what a fucking retarded

What's wrong with that? They are females not sex objects and fyi you sound like one of those incels lol all you need to do is respect her. Women are as strong as men and you're a hater. Just clean your toilet and wash your penis. Also you're not even that old lol, 32 is a young age don't worry about women sex doesn't even matter that much.

Signed - 78 year old virgin but not incel

Edit: thanks for the gold kind stranger

Edit 2: Yikes! Looks like the incels have brigaded my comment. YTA YTA YTA

What's wrong with that? They are females not sex objects and fyi you sound like one of those incels lol all you need to do is respect her. Women are as strong as men and you're a hater. Just clean your toilet and wash your penis. Also you're not even that old lol, 32 is a young age don't worry about women sex doesn't even matter that much.

Signed - 78 year old virgin but not incel

Edit: thanks for the gold kind stranger

Edit 2: Yikes! Looks like the incels have brigaded my comment. YTA YTA YTA
Had me in the first half, not gonna lie