Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Meme This here is the typical german white to half ethnic girl you see hanging around with tyrone and chaddam

Doug

Doug

Everytime i get a gun in my hand it...
-
19016 781688901951885 4339525351721051469 n
Always squeaking around chad and his perfect abs and Frame, while pulling their Jeans so high up that everyone can see her cameltoe

And if a incel Tier guy approaches her it goes like "Ihhh was willst n du perverser" "Verpiss dich du hurensohn"

Imagine the Chad that's banging that prime pussy. Just the thought of it makes me wanna go ER.

Nigger culture is a disease.

I wish eternal suffering upon them

These trashy whores who make slutty selfies in public bathrooms are not attractive. Women need to be/feel "pure"/healthy/fit/wholesome in order to be attractive to me. That doesn't even necessarily have to be a "purity" in these of the girls being giggling, religious types who grew up with nuns - but some women definitely CAN be "sexy" without being trashy. These whores, however, cannot. I bet she already has some disgusting tattoo on her back or somewhere. Or will soon have.

Edit:
Admittedly ... she has sexy curves and all, though.
:feelstastyman: