Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL This has to be one of the best chadfish expERiment

Chad fishing must continue to be a sport for many incels.

Create as much chaos as possible.

I need to start chadfishing.

I'm still waiting for someone to teach me how to get verified as chad on dating apps.

Great idea. And any other methods of chaos also. We should go on the offensive while protecting ourselves.

How easy it is for broads to cheat..
Within a heartbeat, she is able to hookup and even get involved in new LTR´s through social media, tinder and even IRL.
Nowadays, men are easily replaceable.
Then what´s the point of being in a relationship?

I need to start chadfishing.
Someone needs to make a guide on how to chadfish efficiently, like I'm not sure how people get verified accounts or exactly what I should say to foids, but I would love to troll women in my area for not having sex with me and being chad only.

More normies are getting blackpilled everyday

Someone needs to make a guide on how to chadfish efficiently, like I'm not sure how people get verified accounts or exactly what I should say to foids, but I would love to troll women in my area for not having sex with me and being chad only.
@abuincelalaustrali nows your time boyo.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back