Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel This has to be a joke or else there is something seriously wrong. 3/10 subhuman gets natural blonde foid to be with him.

• Thread starter SlutLiberationFront
  • Start date
????

Didn't I told you to go bed,tomorrow u have exam,and it seem u didn't studied since u write like a FUCKING RETARDED

????

Didn't I told you to go bed,tomorrow u have exam,and it seem u didn't studied since u write like a FUCKING RETARDED
I have no clue what the fuck you're going on about but based avi.

3/10? That guys is a 6 at best

????

"Didn't I -told- you"
Did you mean TELL? Also, you use space after commas and punctuation. If you want to roast someone else saying they type like shit, at least make sure you are using everyting regarding written language CORRECTLY.
Now go prepare your stuff for tomorrow in elementary school as you clearly need some lessons for your teacher.

????

this OP needs study and stop wasting time

I have no clue what the fuck you're going on about but based avi.
lemme explain u the situation :

OP has a friend that according to him is a """""""""" chad """"""""""""

Well the thing is this "" chad """ has a big crush on a landwhale ( wtf, yeah I know right?? But don't ask me why he just wrote that in previous post lol) and the worst is that probably that landwhale is a rotten crotch **s slut
The problem comes when OP says this EXTRA LARGE porky hole,brings every night literally a different fag to fuck her nasty pit,and well she brags this to his """ chad """ friend
and then bada bing bada boom,OP wrote a rant post with a berlin wall text without using a fucking single DOT or COMMA and blames ppl for his lack of grammar knowledge.

Not to mention the homoerotic references to his so called """"" chad """"" friend HAHA

????

Let's analyse some more apart from "didn't told".
What can we see? "It seem", instead of "seems", "didn't studied" instead of "didn't study". Also, I am not writing, I am TYPING.
But oh yeah, the retard is me.
Go read something to expand that brain because with such ignorance it seems your low IQ is smaller than your penis.

Last edited:
This guy is an outlier nothing more, nothing less. Also he's not a 3/10 subhuman jfl he's at least a 5.

OP wrote a rant post with a berlin wall text without using a fucking single DOT or COMMA and blames ppl for his lack of grammar knowledge.
Without a single dot or comma, exfuckingcuse me? You must be literally blind not to notice all the dots and commas I used in that wall of text. You must be the only one that didn't notice it and somehow is blaming it on me? Copy that entire text and take it to pastebin, or zoom it somehow, and then you will see how many commas and dots I have used. Sorry man, it is not my fault if your brain and eyes are incapable of detecting commas and dots in a text and somehow getting to blame the person that typed the post for it. lmao what an unbelievable load of fucking crap.
Apart from reading skills lessons from elementary school, you need a fucking microscope for a glass as well.

Let's analyse some more apart from "didn't told".
What can we see? "It seem", instead of "seems", "didn't studied" instead of "didn't study". Also, I am not writing, I am TYPING.
But oh yeah, the retard is me.
Go read something to expand that brian because with such ignorance it seems your low IQ is smaller than your penis.
HAHA calm those tits down...NOW you're typing properly...mmmh interesting,keep it this way

HAHA calm those tits down...NOW you're typing properly...mmmh interesting,keep it this way
I was ALWAYS typing correctly, including commas and dots, not my fault that you can't see them because you need microscopes for glasses. Do you want me to copy the entire text to pastebin and highlight all the commas and dots for you?
Oh, how curious, you were saying "write" now you say "type" after the little correction, good to know you are adhering to your own words of "typing properly".
That's the way to go, my friend. Learning. If you continue like that, I might give you better grades tomorrow in our elementary school classes, but keep trying!
and then bada bing bada boom,OP wrote a rant post with a berlin wall text without using a fucking single DOT or COMMA and blames ppl for his lack of grammar knowledge.

Shall we highlight the dots, yes? Let's see what we can find. 35 dots, excluding 2 from the webpage itself. Damn, do you need some glasses and some attention with your attention span over there, buddy?
Dots

Pretty cool huh?
Now let's take a look at commas. Shall we? We can find 56 commas excluding the ones from the webpage itself. Damn, this is pretty cool.
Commas

Again, do you need some powerful glasses, microscopes, telecopes, reading comprehension exams or something else to help you out with this? In total, we have 91 commas and dots. Now, this fucking retard comes here to tell me I type like a retard because, I supposedly, type a wall of text without using any of them. Time to fuck off, would you?

Do you need something else @manija2019 ?

Last edited:
He is not subhuman. He has no traits of a subhuman.
Some subhuman traits:

Ugly face
Very small eyes
Bad skin
Unusually pale look
Small hands
Tiny wrists

Mogs me so im a confirmed 1/10 :society:

Am convinced that some women get in these unconventional relationships just to get people talking about them. It flatters them and makes them feel mysterious and deep and not like the other girls when guys in frustration ask "what does she see in him?"
I think the same,foids have this obession with attention they say look at Meeee loook im dating exótic negro dudeee teheee LOOK AT ME !!!!

I was ALWAYS typing correctly, including commas and dots, not my fault that you can't see them because you need microscopes for glasses. Do you want me to copy the entire text to pastebin and highlight all the commas and dots for you?
Oh, how curious, you were saying "write" now you say "type" after the little correction, good to know you are adhering to your own words of "typing properly".
That's the way to go, my friend. Learning. If you continue like that, I might give you better grades tomorrow in our elementary school classes, but keep trying!

Shall we highlight the dots, yes? Let's see what we can find. 35 dots, excluding 2 from the webpage itself. Damn, do you need some glasses and some attention with your attention span over there, buddy?
View attachment 450018
Pretty cool huh?
Now let's take a look at commas. Shall we? We can find 56 commas excluding the ones from the webpage itself. Damn, this is pretty cool.
View attachment 450019

Again, do you need some powerful glasses, microscopes, telecopes, reading comprehension exams or something else to help you out with this? In total, we have 91 commas and dots. Now, this fucking retard comes here to tell me I type like a retard because, I supposedly, type a wall of text without using any of them. Time to fuck off, would you?

Do you need something else @manija2019 ?

@SlutLiberationFront I PMed u ,nothing more to say.

Mogs me cuz has foid

Mogs Nazicels harder because haze mayo foid

Mogs me cuz has foid

Mogs Nazicels harder because haze mayo foid
Bro this dude dont mogs no one,this Is bread for today ,hunger for tomorrow

Foid Will eventually dump him,its much More,shes actually drowning with some chad cock rn

He is not 3/10 lol theyre looksmatched

I think the same,foids have this obession with attention they say look at Meeee loook im dating exótic negro dudeee teheee LOOK AT ME !!!!
Yeah and they love guys to get all agitated about it and wonder why. It's no fun for them otherwise. In times of slavery where relationships between white women and black men were seen as dangerous there were stories of white women having affairs with black men. Positive or negative they love the attention they get from defying how nonchad males think they are going to act.

Also explains why they get with disabled or physically deformed guys but not average to below average looking guys with no remarkable physical traits that can be virtue signaled about or admired. They don't get any attention from doing the latter. And also how some of them claim they are bi or lesbian just to shock nonchad males.

Yeah and they love guys to get all agitated about it and wonder why. It's no fun for them otherwise. In times of slavery where relationships between white women and black men were seen as dangerous there were stories of white women having affairs with black men. Positive or negative they love the attention they get from defying how nonchad males think they are going to act.

Also explains why they get with disabled or physically deformed guys but not average to below average looking guys with no remarkable physical traits that can be virtue signaled about or admired. They don't get any attention from doing the latter. And also how some of them claim they are bi or lesbian just to shock nonchad males.
YEAHH Like i didnt know how to explain it but i always thought that,why they gonfor total deformed dudes but not plain ugly dudes or average dudes,like yeah,its all attention Haha high Iq

Just be rice destroyed me
@riceronicel

@
If a rice is a gigaChang then yes he will mog most normies (though I'm sure some low-tier normies could mog gigaChang on occasion depending on time and place, like SF in a room full of noodlewhores).

No gigaChang will ever mog a gigachadpreet or gigachaddam.

In the picture in question, there's no way he can achieve that in looks or even personality alone. He has something else that is going for him.

This is why most rice who get into an AMWF relationship tend to moneymaxx and then betabuxx in life. The guy that OP posted is 100% certainly a betabux.

Fucking hell i mean she mogs him heightwise flat footed. Imagine the wedding pictures when she's wearing heels and towers over the ricecel manlet.

Don't feel bad. If you moneymaxx I'm sure she would leave him for you instead. I'm certain of it.

Am convinced that some women get in these unconventional relationships just to get people talking about them. It flatters them and makes them feel mysterious and deep and not like the other girls when guys in frustration ask "what does she see in him?"

i observed something similar from the foids who were dating two guys with congenital hypertrichosis that caused them to have abundant hair on their face and body. i'm sure they became their girlfriends just to get attention.

Do you see the $$$?

Mogs me to oblivion

That’s not 3/10 JFL

If a rice is a gigaChang then yes he will mog most normies (though I'm sure some low-tier normies could mog gigaChang on occasion depending on time and place, like SF in a room full of noodlewhores).

No gigaChang will ever mog a gigachadpreet or gigachaddam.

In the picture in question, there's no way he can achieve that in looks or even personality alone. He has something else that is going for him.

This is why most rice who get into an AMWF relationship tend to moneymaxx and then betabuxx in life. The guy that OP posted is 100% certainly a betabux.

Fucking hell i mean she mogs him heightwise flat footed. Imagine the wedding pictures when she's wearing heels and towers over the ricecel manlet.

Don't feel bad. If you moneymaxx I'm sure she would leave him for you instead. I'm certain of it.
I think the rating system is scaled so that it accounts for race. That’s why there are less gigachangs compared to gigamayos or something like that.

Just be a low inhibition ethnic but you people deny it.

When white whores racemix they usually don't care as long as the person is brown and goes oooga boooga white bitch bix nooods

Maybe looking gay and swagmaxxing attracts some kinds of girls. But I agree she should find an aryan chad instead, just looks better

I think the rating system is scaled so that it accounts for race. That’s why there are less gigachangs compared to gigamayos or something like that.
I think there are less gigachangs because rice don't do enough shit to ascend. They don't prioritize looks and instead prioritize brains, which leads an entire race to be high IQ booksmart but extremely low IQ socially.
I think the rating system is scaled so that it accounts for race.
It should but sometimes it's not that obvious.

It should be universal that a chang 9 doesn't mean he's a 9 in general. A chang 9 is like a mayo 5/6.

Last edited:
I think there are less gigachangs because rice don't do enough shit to ascend. They don't prioritize looks and instead prioritize brains, which leads an entire race to be high IQ booksmart but extremely low IQ socially.

It should but sometimes it's not that obvious.

It should be universal that a chang 9 doesn't mean he's a 9 in general. A chang 9 is like a mayo 5/6.
Chang 9/10 wont get mogged by a mayo 6. Otherwise the scaling was retarded to begin with.

Chang 9/10 wont get mogged by a mayo 6. Otherwise the scaling was retarded to begin with.
This is a 9/10, possibly 10/10 Chang. In that link he talks about how he literally got ZERO matches throughout his online dating life, even as a model.

Meanwhile the mayo 6's out there at least get a few matches. Of course it depends on the time and place (mayo 6 would do really well in the midwest compared to niggerland Atlanta).

The scaling isn't retarded but it's definitely outdated. It needs to take into account the ethnic taxes. Curry, sand nigger, and rice taxes are the 3 heaviest in the west.

This is a 9/10, possibly 10/10 Chang. In that link he talks about how he literally got ZERO matches throughout his online dating life, even as a model.

Meanwhile the mayo 6's out there at least get a few matches. Of course it depends on the time and place (mayo 6 would do really well in the midwest compared to niggerland Atlanta).

The scaling isn't retarded but it's definitely outdated. It needs to take into account the ethnic taxes. Curry, sand nigger, and rice taxes are the 3 heaviest in the west.
I’d say he’s more like a 7/10 tbh.

I’d say he’s more like a 7/10 tbh.
7/10 is still ChangLite. He still got ZERO matches.

And he's considered a model. Basically that's saying this is THE BEST Rice have to offer in terms of looks.

What hope do Rice have in this world?

guy got lucky with unicorn (<1/100 chance), maybe he is rich, big dick, or thug maxxed too
Yeah, he is at least a 5/10. Not incel looking, he just got lucky. She is looking to trade up though

7/10 is still ChangLite. He still got ZERO matches.

And he's considered a model. Basically that's saying this is THE BEST Rice have to offer in terms of looks.

What hope do Rice have in this world?
Ive seen better looking rice irl

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back