Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL This has got to be the most cucked thing I have ever seen.

Blackpill Rage

Blackpill Rage

Ethnic sfcel
★★★★★
In the grainy picture, the Chinese ambassador to Kiribati was being welcomed onto the atoll island of Marakei. A row of young men lay face-down on the ground, their backs forming a path for the ambassador and his colleagues to walk across as they disembarked from a plane.

A video shared on Facebook showed that as the ambassador got close to the end of the line, young men ran eagerly to join and extend the row further. The mood was celebratory.

808.jpg

Some chink ambassador visits the island of Kiribati and the men line up on the ground in front of the plane to allow the chink ambassador to walk over their backs. Apparently it's the Kiribati tradition to do this.

tenor.gif

Last edited:
Soy will eventually become mainstream culture and religion widespread. Screenshot this

it's simply their tradition. If no one gets hurtor cheated on .what's the problem?.

the simping of this world can only exist when the world is easy but if an apocalypse happened none of this shit would exist and woman would be begging us too keep them alive in exchange for hot sex and blowjobs

Gigacuck tradition.
Cuck has become like a tantrum slang people use these days. I don't see the problem with this. It's like simple fun welcoming game. Every culture express itself differently. As long as it's not causing any harm or anything why would this be "cucked"

Cuck has become like a tantrum slang people use these days. I don't see the problem with this. It's like simple fun welcoming game. Every culture express itself differently. As long as it's not causing any harm or anything why would this be "cucked"
I guess betabuxxing also isn't cucked because it's "tradition."

I guess betabuxxing also isn't cucked because it's "tradition."
How are the two even remotely comparable?. And

Also it depends. But first you need to define your version of betabuxxing because I don't think we're on the same page since you already think it's cucked.

How are the two even remotely comparable?. And

Also it depends. But first you need to define your version of betabuxxing because I don't think we're on the same page since you already think it's cucked.
You honestly don't think betabuxxing is cucked?

Cuckibati Island