Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel This has been said here, but there is no "good side" of being bullied. Like, at all.

Lookslikeit

Lookslikeit

Veteran
★★
There is no pot at the end of this rainbow. No redemption arc, nothing. Like all things blackpill related, is just a cesspool of despair, loneliness and dreadfulness.

Life is no disney movie, and the only thing you'll get from being bullied is missed opportunities (that is, assuming you had them. Newsflash: you didnt) and lowering your status to the point of virtually non existence.

All of your bullies will grow up to be successfull in some way or another (at least compared to you) and the blonde stacy that you cherished so much to be yours will be the tipping spear of that phenomenon.

There is NOTHING on the end of this road but depression and suicide. NOTHING.

I agree.

It reminds me of that scene in Wolf of Wall Street where Jordan Belfort (Leonardo DiCaprio's character) says "there's no nobility in poverty, I have been a rich man and a poor man, I choose rich every fucking time"

Most people interpret that to mean "fuck yeah it's awesome to be rich", but I see it as meaning "there's no benefit to being poor that you couldn't also get while you're rich." People say being poor makes you more resourceful, thrifty, empathetic or resilient or whatever. Well you can learn all those things when you're rich, and you don't have to risk homelessness while you're at it.

Same as inceldom. There's nothing we learn from being in our situation that we couldn't also learn as a normal adult with normal human romantic relationships

A twitter user once wrote something like

“Bring back bullying is just saying keep up school shootings.” It was a high IQ statement

There’s no upside to being bullied, and there’s no downside to being the bully:feelsjuice::feelsUnreal::fuk:.

"Recent research has also examined physical and mental health costs associated with bullying. Longitudinal evidence suggests that bullies do not appear to sufferfrom physical and mental health costs in the short- to medium term (i.e., through to early adulthood; Copeland et al., 2014a, 2014b). That said, there is some evidence that bullying may be associated with long-term health problems later in life (Kretschmer et al., 2021).
However, when family and childhood risk factors are accounted for, bullies do not show an increased risk of poverty, criminality, poor health, or unhealthy relationships in adulthood (Wolke et al., 2013). Similarly, adolescent bullies do not report a decrease in life satisfaction (Nozaki, 2019)."