Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel This happens in my High School Time every Day

T

timikellner

Banned
-
Girls on my highschool only kiss Chads or Chadlites and i have to stare at them like thirsty guys.

Look at the Boy with Glasses, he is so broken, you can see his INCEL PAIN in HIS FACE !

INCELDOM FROM BIRTH TO DEATH

The fuck is this shit ?

Look at his pain in his face ! You can see here a Chadlite kissing a little Stacy

When school would end all the girls would rush to the bus area and hug and kiss their boyfriends before all the buses left. I remember sitting in my lonely seat for a good 20-30 minutes just looking outside the window and all the girls would be getting kissed and felt up and a few of them were even getting fingered while waiting on the bus driver to take off.
School is an absolute hell if you aren't getting some prime young pussy.

And now I'm 30+ so I can never even look at a prime girl anymore or else I be called a rapist for just looking at them.

When school would end all the girls would rush to the bus area and hug and kiss their boyfriends before all the buses left. I remember sitting in my lonely seat for a good 20-30 minutes just looking outside the window and all the girls would be getting kissed and felt up and a few of them were even getting fingered while waiting on the bus driver to take off.
School is an absolute hell if you aren't getting some prime young pussy.

And now I'm 30+ so I can never even look at a prime girl anymore or else I be called a rapist for just looking at them.

Rope Feelings for me

I'd say he's almost Chadlite. So the fact that this happened is blackpill status.

Look at his pain in his face ! You can see here a Chadlite kissing a little Stacy
Stacy?she is clearly holding her gut but her landwhale ass speaks for itself :lul::lul:

I'd say he's almost Chadlite. So the fact that this happened is blackpill status.
He'd be just a normie in Western Europe. You must be from North America.

rip my motivation today

You're lucky. Do you say "y'all" to fit in?
No. My speech sticks out among the ridiculous hickspeek like a sore thumb. But there's a mix of people here who are redneck and who aren't it's not a whole redneck town. Probably half and half and the redneck are the poorer people living here.

No. My speech sticks out among the ridiculous hickspeek like a sore thumb. But there's a mix of people here who are redneck and who aren't it's not a whole redneck town. Probably half and half and the redneck are the poorer people living here.
I see. Well at least you're white so you won't have to deal with their racism.

I see. Well at least you're white so you won't have to deal with their racism.
Yeah there's legit only 3 black people at my school. I've never seen a full Indian or Asian. Not in school anymore so I'm not likely to ever see any IRL unless I move.

Yeah there's legit only 3 black people at my school. I've never seen a full Indian or Asian.
Are those 3 people incels? I live in a big city, so lots of nationalities here.

Are those 3 people incels? I live in a big city, so lots of nationalities here.
Nah the one black dude is a Chadlite slayer. 1 is a femoid. And other black dude is a NORMIE and does fine with foids still because of black fetish that 1 monster who're foid has.