Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story This happened just now

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
Was sitting on bench outside shop using their WiFi and two adult chav cunts walk past and one dem says 'he looks suicidial'

Nigger i literally done nothing for them to say that. Just cuz I'm ugly means I involuntary look depressed and would want to kill myself looking like this

Did you jump on him and beat him like the guy from your other post

Did you jump on him and beat him like the guy from your other post
No he probs has a shank and just like always, he insulted me just before he walked in the shop so it would be awkward for me to run after him and do anything.

I wish people would do it to my face so I can beat them up. The only ppl who do it to my face is ppl at school so that's y that's the only place I beat ppl up

No he probs has a shank and just like always, he insulted me just before he walked in the shop so it would be awkward for me to run after him and do anything.

I wish people would do it to my face so I can beat them up. The only ppl who do it to my face is ppl at school so that's y that's the only place I beat ppl up
Or you fought the guy at school because hes smaller and weak but random guys on the street would beat you

Do not go ER on chavs

You should have Chavmaxxed and thugmaxxed and asked him if he had the time in a working class accent and with your hands in your pockets

Or you fought the guy at school because hes smaller and weak but random guys on the street would beat you
They've never fought back cuz they wanna act like the victim. I only got punched back once in the side of my jaw (which is nonexistent cuz I have narrow as fuck lower third) but I still one overall fight. Everyone I've fought has been about same size as me in height but I'm skinny as fuck so they all frame mogged me.

Dan Peña got in so many fights I swear you could get away with getting in fights so much easier back then cuz when u get ina fight now it gets taken way to fucking seriously and everyones just a snowflake

They sensed ur personality sweaty :soy:

Do u have ded looking bug eyes?

Why didn’t you stone them right on the spot?

Do u have ded looking bug eyes?
I have wide spaced bug eyes and yestarday I beat someone up for making fun of me for then and calling me a fish and mesut ozil which I've been called many times before

it'd be a pity if you come back them with an AK47 and shoot them

Maybe they were blackpilled

Lol, pikeys are oddly perceptive

I hate people.
Why do people have rights?
People should learn to shut up.

Same. I wear the most basic and plain clothes most of the time but it makes no difference
same, I wear clothes that dont stand out at alll but I still find random people staring at me and laughing

some people are very threatened by those who can survive on their own

and if u died none of them would care at all

I have wide spaced bug eyes and yestarday I beat someone up for making fun of me for then and calling me a fish and mesut ozil which I've been called many times before
Pretty based tbh I would have done the same

And they don't help at all, fck thm