Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion This guy says foid hypergamy won't cause society to collapse. Is this MGTOW Cope? Or we truly paranoid?

Too many other things are invested in keeping society uncollapsed. Better copes like dolls and things will happen.

Its cope to think that female hypergamy and sexual feudalism won't destroy society. You can't have millions of disenfranchised and disincentivized males without expecting male labor force to degrade.
Cope, they'll find a way.

Not a single click from me.

the only reason why society hasnt proper collapsed is because cucks keep funding whores to keep on slutting their body and selling whore content

Its cope to think that female hypergamy and sexual feudalism won't destroy society. You can't have millions of disenfranchised and disincentivized males without expecting male labor force to degrade.
This imho.
Sex dolls and other copes can't compensate the male biological need to spread his genes. Why I have to work hard if I can't have a wife and sons to perpetuate my genes and assure a comfortable life to my offspring?

The western world will be like japan

This

This guy doesn't seem like a mgtow, just a person looking for opportunities to pump and dump that latched onto the blackpill for views.
He's also on good terms with coachblackpill who looks down on incels that cope and wants them to be fully aware of their misery so he feels better about himself.

If it wasn't for Onlyfans letting people pay for virtual female interaction we'd already be in a civil war

Even with mass scale automation and sex toy paraphernalia, it will difficult to prevent the degradation. I expect addiction and suicides to rise quickly and birth rates plummet even further to the point of extinction.
Man at least if that happens then they have a 1% chance of helping cels I guess