Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel this guy roped because of 5'7 manlet stature

needsolution

needsolution

Visionary
★★★★★
im 5'7.5, over for me tbh
it was in 2014, now its worse suifuel coz average height probably increased by 1cm.

https:/ /www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2751832/Reality-TV-star-hanged-worries-short-5ft-7in.html

Comment alhIfZo1EBoUfim2y3vqjE3s4CDFVWmaw400 1

Last edited:
I'm 5'4 with truecel face and body. If that chadlet rope, then my remains should have turned into fossil by now

Imagine not being incel and roping because you are afraid you're not good enough for a stupid reality show.

He mogs me in face and height and had a kid. and still commit suicide, it's over for many men.

Childhood experiences leave a big scar for your life

"despite being 5 ft 7 in"
:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

6 ft or rope

"despite being 5 ft 7 in"
:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

6 ft or rope
he was probably shorter and he knew it
if he was a tv celebrity his height could be faked by 2 inches so he was 5'5-6 i guess.

It was a mental health problem a manlet complex everything it is in head:soy::soy::soy:

Not even chadlite is safe from maletism

>tfw 5'5
>tfw 10 times uglier
>tfw virgin
how am i still alive :feelsrope:

guy was white, chadlite, not precariously small and seemed like a normie; if he roped then I think his problem was probably mental.

guy was white, chadlite, not precariously small and seemed like a normie; if he roped then I think his problem was probably mental.
no one can escape heightpill

It didn't have to end like this :feelsbadman::feelscry:

He was used to mogging everyone else and couldn't handle being mogged by the Chads of the show

heightpill is the final boss

But he was a father

5'7" is deadly, 5'10" is where the graveyard stops
5'7 is deadly especially in tall european countries like Germany, Nertherlands, Denmark, Norway, Poland, Czech Republic fuck almost entire Europe is tall, above 5'11 averages for young generation... i guess little manlet countries are Romania, Ukraine, Portugal but its hole of Europe so no one wants to live there.

im not much taller

Imagine not being incel and roping because you are afraid you're not good enough for a stupid reality show.
He wouldn´t endure being an Incel just for one day.
Guaranteed.
That´s what i call being a weak meathead without a soul.
Still i feel bad for the guy.
R.I.P

mogs me tbh
it doesnt mean shit
my parents had good facial genes
i mean my 14 yo brother is already 8/10 chad, 10 yo brother is one of taller and the best framed kid of his age in school, sister is cute blonde but i got the worst. i mean fasce isnt bad, 6/10 is some hopefuel for me, i can ascend to 7.5/10 with few surgeries but i have auschwitz body, srs, 4 yo daughter of my cousin has bigger arms than me, im not kidding seriously + midget height and u r death.

He still had loads of pussy and was well built