Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This guy mogs me so hard

WarmIncelation

WarmIncelation

Officer
★★
What's your guys favourite Final fantasy game ? Mine has to be a tie between 8 and 9 personally.

Attachments

• IMG_9844.JPG
    IMG_9844.JPG
    174.3 KB · Views: 164
Why cound't ff be action rpg?

8 of course. Most Non-NT hero, I hate Chad Tidus.

WarmIncelation said:
When you say 3 do you mean actually 3 or 6?

Actual 3, got it from a vintage game store many years ago and I really dug the old school aesthetic in combination with the other elements. 7 and 8 are of course the more iconic ones but 3 had a completely different feel that was more analogous to the games I played in my childhood so I admit it was at least partially semi-nostalgic.

blickpall said:
Actual 3, got it from a vintage game store many years ago and I really dug the old school aesthetic in combination with the other elements. 7 and 8 are of course the more iconic ones but 3 had a completely different feel that was more analogous to the games I played in my childhood so I admit it was at least partially semi-nostalgic.

As much as it is blasphemy to say (and don't get me wrong I did like it as a kid) I think 7 is horribly overrated.

I've played final fantasy tactics advanced on gameboy advanced and it was awesome, also managed to finish it.

First final fantasy game, I've played was ten, but I didn't finish it.

WarmIncelation said:
As much as it is blasphemy to say (and don't get me wrong I did like it as a kid) I think 7 is horribly overrated.

There's a strong nostalgia factor there for many people which clouds judgment, for sure. It remains true that if 7 wasn't as big as it was, I never would have played any FF in the first place. It might not be the absolute best on its own, especially if you are already a fan of FF or if you got started with a later game in the series, but for me it fills a special spot in my heart.