Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

this guy mogs knajjd and zyros

Sparky said:
Which user is he?

he is not a user. he is a guy I catfish with, the amount of girls he gets is insane.

not really
you don't need to be THAT good looking to get laid. good looking, sure, but not that good looking

cyborgglory said:
not really
you don't need to be THAT good looking to get laid. good looking, sure, but not that good looking

you are literally telling someone who catfishes on the regular not to be that good looking.

don't make me laugh my friend.

the chick next to him looks like a clown

There's so many better people to catfish with

catfishman23 said:
cyborgglory said:
not really
you are literally telling someone who catfishes on the regular not to be that good looking.
don't make me laugh my friend.
maybe you have to be that good looking on like, tinder, but only about 15% of women actually use tinder

cyborgglory said:
maybe you have to be that good looking on like, tinder, but only about 15% of women actually use tinder

I catfished 2 girls on meetme with that guy.

the video of the girl driving 3 hours and the come back please video.

catfishman23 said:
cyborgglory said:
link to the video, tho?

catfishman23 said:

Could you blackpill me running experiments with me?

I have some pics you could use (they are picked but well everyone picks lol)

Zyros said:

I vote for this. Would be fun to see.

Zyros said:

shoot send them over my friend

are you the real zyros?

catfishman23 said:

are you the real zyros?

He is as Zyros as it gets.

Sparky said:
Could you do the same for me?

send them over I can see what I can do.

but they have to be good though.

catfishman23 said:

are you the real zyros?

Yes I am

zPTYYPU.jpghttp:

Uc2gVnv.jpghttp:

241bf27d9c.pnghttp:

Are these 3 fine?

blackpill_incel said:
Fuck this Earth how did I turn out so deformed

are we going to have a tinder catfish experiment competition?

Zyros said:
Yes I am

zPTYYPU.jpghttp:

Uc2gVnv.jpghttp:

241bf27d9c.pnghttp:

Are these 3 fine?

why do you want me to use you?

they wont work on tinder in my area that's for sure. but I can try I guess.

Sparky said:
You already have pics of me so I don’t need to send you them. However I’d appreciate a tinder experiment as tinder isn’t big where I live.

Ohh, fuck I forgot you sent, lol. I need some better pics outside of the pre-morph one you sent, though The other ones are too bad to use.

Fuck, nvm. I forgot, the account says "28 years old", lol, that won't do. Did an experiment and figured 28 would be a good age to hit all ranges.

Zyros already mogs me by 6 points. Congratz to you.
Anyway, the OP guy doesn't seem that good looking, but well since he mogs me by at least 5 points too, rope.

catfishman23 said:
are we going to have a tinder catfish experiment competition?

why do you want me to use you?

they wont work on tinder in my area that's for sure. but I can try I guess.

Curiosity. Also tinder is pretty dead in my area.

Why wouldnt they work? Too chadish area or is it about race?

zyros you are too skinny bro. you could atleast bulk up then your shit would be golden.

Zyros said:

Fuck it. I'll do an experiment with your pics in Asia.

Zyros said:

delete those pics and send them to me. Ill use your pics for tinder. Btw you aren't that good looking so you might not get much matches, but I can see what I can do

I use male models. it breaks my golden rule in catfishing, your not an 8 you cant get a date.

@zyros

god damn some of you guys mog the fuck out of me.

sparky if you could fix yourself up, you might get some dates.

Sparky said:
By better pics do you mean ones which aren’t so close up as to give lens distortion?

Yes. You don't want to make your flaws bigger than they are. You want to make your face look as wide as possible, which is best done with a good lens at a distance.

catfishman23 said:
god damn some of you guys mog the fuck out of me.

sparky if you could fix yourself up, you might get some dates.

He is fairly volcel, ye.

should I post the results of sparky and zyros since both of them want me to use their pictures for experiments?

Sparky said:
I’m focusing heavily on looksmaxing this year. Surgically jaw implants are the main thing I need. Most of it will be from peptides to increase height/frame and also roids. Melanotan 2 will be my first looksmax as it did wonders for orb and I reckon it could improve my facial harmony.

However I’ve been putting it off as I don’t know what dosage to use of melanotan and don’t want to end up saturated with moles. Any advice from someone who is cultivated on it would be appreciated as all I can find when researching it is bluepilled crap.

yea bro you can be a jb slayer. You have the baby face for it.

Sparky said:
Hypergamy starts way earlier here in the UK. Girls start prefering more masculine Chad phenotypes than  twink phenotypes right from the age of 16.

I need to have some sort of degree of masculinity. Look at Chico, classic prettyboy BUT also has frame and height which also give him masculinity and universal appeal. I’ll never be on his level though but I still look up to him a lot.

You can still slay JBs, even if you would slay more if you had some masc features.

Sparky said:
I’m focusing heavily on looksmaxing this year. Surgically jaw implants are the main thing I need. Most of my looksmaxing will be from peptides to increase height/frame and also roids. Melanotan 2 will be my first looksmaxing procedure as it did wonders for orb and I reckon it could improve my facial harmony.

However I’ve been putting it off as I don’t know what dosage to use of melanotan and don’t want to end up saturated with moles. Any advice from someone who is cultivated on it would be appreciated as all I can find when researching it is bluepilled crap.

Never exceed 250mcg. Start at a super low dose (50mcg) and work your way up slowly. You would rather want to get results slow than risk getting moles. Don't start tanning before you have a certain amount of it in your system (depends on your skin type, if it's 2 or 3). Take photos of your body every 3 days and look for moles, if they start popping up, you discontinue use and they will probably disappear (if you don't wait too long).

Sparky said:
CopingGymcel said:
You can still slay JBs, even if you would slay more if you had some masc features.
I’ll try 16-17 year old as 16 is the age of consent in the UK. However I will NOT go any lower than 16.

Of course. We are not trying to get you to lose your virginity in jail.

Sparky said:
Wait, you got to go out and tan as well whilst you’re on it? I thought you just injected it and then the results just come within a few weeks.

No. You need to hit the tanning beds and then when you've got the color you want, you maintain with sun beds every 2 weeks or so and much less frequent injections.

Results take more than a few weeks, especially if you want to do it slow and not get moles, then it can take more than a month.

This post reminds me of when I would use my level 100 pokemon on level 2-5 ones to feel like a badass. If you didn't understand that then zyros/knajid are the low level pokemon and this guy is the level 100.

CopingGymcel said:
No. You need to hit the tanning beds and then when you've got the color you want, you maintain with sun beds every 2 weeks or so and much less frequent injections.

Results take more than a few weeks, especially if you want to do it slow and not get moles, then it can take more than a month.

Are you using it? Aren't you scared to risk going blind?

Solitarian_Walker said:
Are you using it? Aren't you scared to risk going blind?

I used it many years ago. Got tan, but also got moles, so I won't use it again, because I don't want more moles.

wait why is zyros even here he mogs even normies