Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel This guy jerks off 25 times on the weekends.(No cherrypicking, its only his hands, calm down)

Barnacle

Barnacle

Banned
-
This guy is the king of ProFap:

E N D U R A N C E

Damn, imagine skin coming off his dick with so much fapping

It has to stop.

I wish foids wanted to fuck me as much as these blokes beat the meat.

Based and coompilled

The first guy looks just like the COOMER jfl :lul: :lul:

IIMMM COOOOOMIINNGGGGG

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH FFUUUUUUCKKK AAAAAAAAAAAAAM COOOOMIINNNG

Over for coomcels

"Within minutes after leaving Paul keith rushes back to the hotel to be with his sex toys" :feelskek:

Based and high IQ. Masturbation is completely natural and healthy.

I can sort of get edging for very long periods, but how could someone actually complete the jerk off process that many times a day?

No way they're even hard for 95% of their bouts.

a skinless hotdog anyone.just so raw red and inflamed i am certain your dick would just flop over one day and say i am done now let me die in peace. R.I.P penis. this penis served his time in my hands faithfully and never strayed once may he go to heaven and spend the rest of his days nice and warm in a angels vigina god bless you penis.

I only can ejaculate twice a day but I can stay hard for long periods of time if I wanted to. ER said in his manifesto that he had a high sex drive because he masturbate once every 2 days

I only can ejaculate twice a day but I can stay hard for long periods of time if I wanted to. ER said in his manifesto that he had a high sex drive because he masturbate once every 2 days
Wow, in my best days of absolute fapping I could have made it to 7 times or so.
I always hear that other guys are already dead after twice a day. Is this low T?

Why the fuck isn't there more research on masturbation? Typical thing when it's a man issue nobody gives a fuck about it.

Wow, in my best days of absolute fapping I could have made it to 7 times or so.
I always hear that other guys are already dead after twice a day. Is this low T?

I don't know, I was the same even when I was a teenager, I think it is slow semen production, I don't think it is low T because I am hornier than most men. I could fuck a woman all day probably but I wouldn't be able to ejaculate more than 3 times at most. Masturbating still is pleasurable even without ejaculation because the penis head is very sensitive after 2 ejaculations.

I could fuck a woman all day probably but I wouldn't be able to ejaculate more than 3 times at most.
It took me like 10 minutes after ejaculation and I was horny again. Never got it that some men lose so much energy by jerking off.

Shit, I thought I fapped a lot (2-3X/day and 4-5X/day in my prime). How is 25X in 2 days even possible?

It's over masturbatingcels.

Why the fuck isn't there more research on masturbation? Typical thing when it's a man issue nobody gives a fuck about it.
it would reveal the negatives which elites don't want. as masturbatiin turns a man from being violent into a docile cuck