Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal This guy isn't even that ugly but he's seen as incel-tier

wasted12years

wasted12years

Overlord
★★★★★
I got quite surprised when people reacted to his face reveal. He's normie tier, a solid 5/10 if he looksmaxxed a little but people laugh at him like he's incel-tier. People expect everyone to be Chad nowadays. I haven't even watched a single video he made, i only know of him because of the face reveal.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ueP4tc2hco

He's a 10/10 compared to me and I'm not exaggerating.

Why are they laughing? He just looks like a normal guy.

chin mogger but hell do alright. retards laughing

I talked to a woman online who finds him ugly and I asked her why. She said he looks like a leprechaun? Could be his reddish hair.

Honestly if you look longer at him the more he appears to look like the real life trollface. I wouldnt say sub5 but definitely not more than 5.

he mogs me so much in face + height. Part of the reason I feel he was mocked so much as well is because tbh all of his other friends who he made videos with mogs him tbh

I got quite surprised when people reacted to his face reveal. He's normie tier, a solid 5/10 if he looksmaxxed a little but people laugh at him like he's incel-tier. People expect everyone to be Chad nowadays. I haven't even watched a single video he made, i only know of him because of the face reveal.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ueP4tc2hco

He’s a psl god in san francisco

He moggs me to hell and back

If you're gonna be a famous content creator who hides his face to create hype about it, you better be at least 8/10

The men laughing are the real issue. Cucks setting high standards for men and thus justifying toilets attitude towards mens look is at the root of this.

The guy looks very good, people are tripping for thinking otherwise.