Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This guy is mocked on tiktok because he is ugly

fucking hell finally someone with a lower FWHR than me

He looks like he's 10

Superlong face= over. But heightcopers will say it's not over for him because of height.

Is he algerian?

3/10

average algerian

Could be a crazy BPD idealizing him, or using him for money/status while withholding sex, we don't know. With his looks level I doubt some minimally sane foid will be interested in him in a minimally stable way.
She wouldn't be with him if he was her height. He towers above her and other foid in the video. You can be dogface with good height and still attract foids, especially teenage ones that don't have that much access to cock.

New europeans checking in:fuk:

The good looking manlet. Throw in gymmaxxing and you're good to go.
Height over face , this one might be an exception but can easily Be mogged by an similar taller chad

that mis face is crazy

You can be dogface with good height and still attract foids, especially teenage ones that don't have that much access to cock.
Hasn't been my experience at all. But maybe I'm just not tall enough.

Also, teens are harder to get than roasties.

Hasn't been my experience at all. But maybe I'm just not tall enough.

Also, teens are harder to get than roasties.
face is 75%, 20% is height. Verity pill

face is 75%, 20% is height. Verity pill
I think it's impossible to measure it objectively like that but it still sounds way more reasonable than "if you're tall enough you're a Chad regardless of your face".