Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over This guy is less incel than I am

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★

JFL, Im a KHHHV and hes only an HHHV, how did this happen?

mogs me
but i could lay his ass out tho at least

girls would rather kiss him than me or any of the other incels here that mog this guy to the moon

this life lol.

Last edited:
The dabbing part physically hurt me to watch.

girls would rather kiss him than me or any of the other incels here that mog this guy to the moon

im just laughing now tbh i mean shit is a joke hahahah
Pity and virtue signaling brings him up 4+ points

Uh, I don't like this. I know the pain and frustrations we all feel, but fuck, picking on a kid with MD is kind of low in my book.

DUDE LOOK THE GIRLS IN THE COMMENTS ARE CALLING HIM CUTE HAHAHAHHAHAHAhAHahahHAhAhahAjAjajajajAjaJa

one even said sexy lOlololololoLOLolOLololOlOlOlOlOLlLol

women are so evil, just straight up lying like that lmao. if they were trapped on an island with this kid they'd murder this subhuman for even looking their way.

If his face wasn't so long he would be Chad holy shit :feelswow::feelswow::feelswow::feelswow::feelswow:

Say It With Me NOW
JUST
BE
WHITE

that hairline tho
this guy is a truecel,somone link him here

guy on the right would be chad level if he had a stronger lower third

guy on the right would be chad level if he had a stronger lower third

what...he's already a chad.

on top of that he gets paid to mog retards to the shivering isles and back 20x over for a living.

Just lol if you think females will be interested that thing sexually.

They just have sympathy for him, he a truecel

You should see the schizophrenia one its really good at explaining what it's like. Also typical that only female schizos can get relationships while the men ldar or get sent to psychiatric wards, schizocels is worst cels tbh

racemogs me and jfl at that Chad making a video so that he mogs

what...he's already a chad.

on top of that he gets paid to mog retards to the shivering isles and back 20x over for a living.

not even close

skull is narrow and has no mid face development... no cheekbones

he just has good skin + eyes + hair but lacks the bone

I sometimes lament my abysmal luck and chances with dating, but seeing this guy makes me feel really bad for him. I hope he avoids ending up like us, but if he can't make it work, we should welcome him with open arms.

Girls sometimes kiss guys for laughs in high school, so who knows, maybe it wasn't an actual indicator of interest.

I sometimes lament my abysmal luck and chances with dating, but seeing this guy makes me feel really bad for him. I hope he avoids ending up like us, but if he can't make it work, we should welcome him with open arms.

Girls sometimes kiss guys for laughs in high school, so who knows, maybe it wasn't an actual indicator of interest.

don't make me fucking laugh please hahahah then why the fuck there are KHHV's here?

don't make me fucking laugh please hahahah then why the fuck there are KHHV's here?

Sometimes as a greeting in some circles, other times it's funny to pick on autistic weirdos by making them falsely believe that girls like them. I've had my math class try to convince me that some girl wants to have sex with me, but I knew better.

not even close

skull is narrow and has no mid face development... no cheekbones

he just has good skin + eyes + hair but lacks the bone
Chad or Chadlite it doesnt really matter, he already has a beautiful wife that he probably creampies daily

JFL @ our collective lives when were even bothering to debate HOW good looking he is like it matters whether hes a 7 or an 8

I would kill for a gf that looks like his wife

Chad or Chadlite it doesnt really matter, he already has a beautiful wife that he probably creampies daily

JFL @ our collective lives when were even bothering to debate HOW good looking he is like it matters whether hes a 7 or an 8

I would kill for a gf that looks like his wife

because people here are fucking autists

i'd fight the bloodiest war in the history of humanity, and be on the frontlines of that war if it guaranteed me a loyal wife like that after.

The other guy halo him.

Poor kid. He lets himself be used so that the chadlite looks good and caring. Maybe he is so deluded he thinks the video is about him.

The dab was bad, but it was much worse the part about the kiss. He got a pity kiss, from some chick who probably told him he was "so sweet". The same girl will be jumping from chad dick to chad dick, while telling herself how not slutty she is, and how she cares about personality. Because once she "kissed" the wheelchair kiddo.

Lol at the fuckin normie using ppl with physical deformities and abnormalities to virtue signal, project a favorable image for himself. He need to remind himself and others that he a goooooood person.