Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal THIS GUY IS A REAL MAN

Yes, because taking your aggression out on low smv men is soo based :feelsugh:

that little cuck bitch was a simp
he slapped the soul out of him. People like the slapper are why reddit and twitter exist (counter bullying using social media)

I wonder how many bastard kids he has. I can't believe how masculine it is to just straight up slap a grown ass man trying to appease you
How hard did you get when he slapped the incel wagie :feelswhere:

I'd do it too. No soy puts spicy normie Chad shit in my nuggets. We need more based men like him. God speed him

he slapped the soul out of him. People like the slapper are why reddit and twitter exist (counter bullying using social media)
You got it backwards. He's actually a simp worker hoping he will get betabuxx roastie beef lips.

I want to jump through my screen and strangle that guy that slapped the wagie

Yes, because taking your aggression out on low smv men is soo based :feelsugh:
I agree. Would be understandable if the wagie was some cuck bothering him but the poor dude did nothing. This guy in the video is a cunt

I want to jump through my screen and strangle that guy that slapped the wagie
i more angry that the slapper has a higher SMV. I hate how we live in a world where getting slapped without going ER lowers your SMV. I hate how foids would virtue signal that they would never fuck a guy like the slapper, when you just know, this guy FUCKS-- and the victim is probably a virgin.

i more angry that the slapper has a higher SMV. I hate how we live in a world where getting slapped without going ER lowers your SMV. I hate how foids would virtue signal that they would never fuck a guy like the slapper, when you just know, this guy FUCKS-- and the victim is probably a virgin.
I guarantee women got horny seeing him slap that guy but like you said women would just virtue signal

I guarantee women got horny seeing him slap that guy but like you said women would just virtue signal
This is why the blackpill ruins us. You see this shit and IMMEDIATELY think, who is the one getting more sex out of a blatant act of aggression?

ITS NEVER THE VICTIM. If pity sex were a thing, we wouldn't be vrigins.

This is why the blackpill ruins us. You see this shit and IMMEDIATELY think, who is the one getting more sex out of a blatant act of aggression?

ITS NEVER THE VICTIM. If pity sex were a thing, we wouldn't be vrigins.
It’s the dark triad/plus his looks

He even blows his hair :lul:

Be the bully not the victim.ER was right:feelsjuice:

their burgers are too small

Take revenge on soyciety pill:feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber: