Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This guy is a -10/10

Jestercelman

Jestercelman

SoonER or latER
★★★★

FWf96bJWIAE5Mbi

This is his brother on the left, they are using him for insta clout. Can he ascend with a young Stacy? :feelsLSD:

Over for deformedcels

Same species BTW:feelskek:

That’s a solid 0/10.

In all seriousness the dude on the right could make for a great case for the government to pay for plastic surgery operations to help cure inceldom. :feelshehe:

I’m thinking most of his deformities could easily be surgically fixed/corrected except for possibly the eye area. :feelsugh:

Though that in and of itself wouldn’t necessarily prevent him from becoming a Chad. :feelsthink:

Just toss him a badass black eye patch and have the government fund some acting lessons to teach him how to LARP as a dark triad thug and he’ll be a solid slayer in no time. :feelsokman:

Show it to those yellow and black brocels who believe in JBW theory.

The guy on the right needs to improve his personality and be less misogynistic

People, who are making fun if that guy are worse than foids. Keep in mind, he's state is not his fault.

He needs to take 666 showers per day and to improv his personality and he will slay Stacy's left and right. He will be the next Chris Hemsworth tbh ngl ded srsly. Also he should quit no fapping because I've heard if you stop beating your meat you will grow taller and your hair in your hand it will fall off. :feelsokman:

Remember to take showers and to read feminism is the future to improve your personality.

I feel bad for the deformed guy.
It could have been worse for him, he could have been a short deathnic.:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: