Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel This guy is 14 and already 6ft8

He dwarfs them but comically so. Not expecting a 14 year old to have a man’s body but he looks like he has a goddamn disorder.
You probably live in a fat fuck country where guys have 25 inches of tricep fat.

Another low iq retard that thinks lower third is everything.
that and eye area is everything, dumb retard

That's what they said about Justin Bieber and all jb wanted him. At age 14 and 6ft8 you can't look weak. You're just a coping gymcel.

Cope
JhD9K.jpg

This guy has a girlfriend because he's 6ft3

God of bloatmaxxing

You probably live in a fat fuck country where guys have 25 inches of tricep fat.

My country is indeed a haven for fatties but that doesn’t change the fact that ol’ 6’8 there has Marfan’s or something.

My country is indeed a haven for fatties but that doesn’t change the fact that ol’ 6’8 there has Marfan’s or something.
You're just use to seeing obese people so you think being obese is normal. His dad is 6ft11.

The guy has zero maxilla and a garbage eye area. He's ugly as fuck, but gets laid because he's tall.

he has average maxila and below avergae eyearea, still face mogs that bitch

you are actually so fucking stupid, stop trying to push your low iq agenda, you are a fucking manlet trying to cope, your face is what really makes you be an incel, just accept it alredy

Looks like the kind of guy that calls his butthole his boy pussy.

you are actually so fucking stupid, stop trying to push your low iq agenda, you are a fucking manlet trying to cope, your face is what really makes you be an incel, just accept it alredy
You can't counter anything I say so you have to say manlet. How in the fuck can you say that guy isn't ugly? He has a garbage eye area and maxilla. I think face and height both matter.
Girls are attracted to faggots.

6'1-6'5 is ideal height.

6'8 is too much. But still better than being a manlet.

Dude, calm down

How in the fuck can you say that guy isn't ugly?
I alredy said that this guy is a 4/10, and his maxila is not garbage, its just average you dumb fuck
and he face mogs the bitch so height didnt matter at all
both of them are ugly and kinda looksmatched

I was 5'2 at 14. I'd rather be that guy than a multimillionaire with an old hag

Dude, calm down
yeah im done with the stupid low iq OP

is incredible that basic facts like face > everything are still hard to understand for low iq incels, truly over

I alredy said that this guy is a 4/10, and his maxila is not garbage, its just average you dumb fuck
and he face mogs the bitch so height didnt matter at all
both of them are ugly and kinda looksmatched

View attachment 104504
He has the biggest philtrum and garbage horse face maxilla I have ever seen in my life with a garbage as fuck eye area. The girl has good teeth and bite. The other post is a joke about how girls say that it sucks that a guy they like is gay and that all the hot guys are gay.

Once upon a time, there was a cel who entered High School. He thought things would be OK but no, immediately people saw him as a freak. The coach begged him to play basketball but the cel didn’t want to be someone’s toy so he declined. By the end of the week, senior girls had pretended to like him and he was persona non grata. Why? Because he was 6’5 at 14. You’re deluding yourself if you think a 6’8 deformed twink is doing anything with girls. Maybe in college he’ll hitch himself to a whale or even late high school but slay? :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

Once upon a time, there was a cel who entered High School. He thought things would be OK but no, immediately people saw him as a freak. The coach begged him to play basketball but the cel didn’t want to be someone’s toy so he declined. By the end of the week, senior girls had pretended to like him and he was persona non grata. Why? Because he was 6’5 at 14. You’re deluding yourself if you think a 6’8 deformed twink is doing anything with girls. Maybe in college he’ll hitch himself to a whale or even late high school but slay? :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:
People are thinking that being extremely tall is attractive lmfao, it's not being a 6'8 ugly lanklet isn't good.

People are thinking that being extremely tall is attractive lmfao, it's not being a 6'8 ugly lanklet isn't good.

Maybe they’re just good at not breaking character but everything about that guy screams “defective” from the build to his shirt.

:chad::banhammer:
Being 6ft5 won't make up for a deformed 1/10 subhuman face.

:chad::banhammer:
Being 6ft5 won't make up for a deformed 1/10 subhuman face.

Ofc not but it handicaps you as anything but a 7+ at that age and honestly, who’s a 7+ at 14?

That guy has perfect Estrogen/androgen receptor ratio

"Muh genetics" is bullshit

You dont grow up to 6'8 just because you parents had that height, you just inherit the low Estrogen receptor sensitivity which makes you so tall

:feelshaha: people worship you if you are tall. Look at this 7ft tall guy

They won't worship you if you are tall and ugly.But if you are short and hot,they will.That's why face is more important than looks.You keep repeting to youserf is all about the height and then contradict yourself saying both things are important LOL.Come on OP i can't take you seriously,with all respect

Most teens seem to be around 6'3-6'5 so this doesn't surprise me.

JFL at whoever thinks females are attracted to estrogen filled stick figures.

Face > Height

Last edited:
Some teens grow 4 inches in 1 year.I just stucked on 5'7 when i was 17 LOL.
Even some teen that growth looked at me with some kind of superiority.Just LOL.Genetics,genetics everywhere.They just feel more confident for something they never had control on.

this dude have gigantism hell will probaly pass 8 feet
face>frame>height
I doubt that kid have acromegaly.Also he's young.Still have chances to become more better looking.That haircut doesn't help with his head's shape.And need to add muscle weight.Is clear that he's an ectomorph.Is 14 years man.Maybe with 18 develop better features and a beard.Who know.

I doubt that kid have acromegaly.Also he's young.Still have chances to become more better looking.That haircut doesn't help with his head's shape.And need to add muscle weight.Is clear that he's an ectomorph.Is 14 years man.Maybe with 18 develop better features and a beard.Who know.
giganstims =/= acromegaly

he still mogs me, but i woun't call him a chad

the guy still face mogs that bitch lmao

the girl is a 3/10 and the guy is 4/10 in face so is whatever

stop coping, if you are 6'4+ you are subhuman
if she is 3/10 i guess i am attracted to rotting corpses then.

the guy still face mogs that bitch lmao

the girl is a 3/10 and the guy is 4/10 in face so is whatever

stop coping, if you are 6'4+ you are subhuman
Tf she is a pretty girl

They won't worship you if you are tall and ugly.But if you are short and hot,they will.That's why face is more important than looks.You keep repeting to youserf is all about the height and then contradict yourself saying both things are important LOL.Come on OP i can't take you seriously,with all respect
View attachment 104518

View attachment 104519

View attachment 104520
If you are 4ft11 you can have a chad face, but your life will still suck. If you are tall as fuck, but you have an ugly face your life will still suck. Face and height both matter.

@MinorityNoOneCares
He's a skeleton. This doesn't make sense. He has no tits and ass. He doesn't look feminine at all. If any guy has a bowl cut you would call them a feminine faggot.

Last edited:
If you are 4ft11 you can have a chad face, but your life will still suck. If you are tall as fuck, but you have an ugly face your life will still suck. Face and height both matter.

@MinorityNoOneCares

He's a skeleton. This doesn't make sense. He has no tits and ass. He doesn't look feminine at all. If any guy has a bowl cut you would call them a feminine faggot.

i won't repeat it again so.......

i won't repeat it again so.......
View attachment 104543
You made the claim that I said it's all about height, when I never said that. The 7ft tall guy I showed isn't even attractive facially. He would be nothing without his height. The taller you are the more it makes up for an ugly face.

you forget these madafakars are males models with whole packages(eyes,cheeks,chin,hair,height etc)
I would be damn happy looking like this and is not even like those model stereotypes of perfect features

What a rare genetic condition. I have rarely seen this before. Someone being 6'8 at 14 is extremely rare. Imo it may be a sign of a pituitary gland issue.

What a rare genetic condition. I have rarely seen this before. Someone being 6'8 at 14 is extremely rare. Imo it may be a sign of a pituitary gland issue.
He can be a strongman once he have some muscles.Can play voley,basket etc or even make swimming.

His dad is 6ft11. He just has chad height genes.

His dad is 6ft11. He just has chad height genes.
Just a lucky man,that's all.He has lot of advantages in many sports due to it.I would love to be 6'2.I'm just 5'7.
Gotta live with it and make the best out of it LOL

The humanbody was never meant to be this unproportionate

1. Height will not help you if your face isn't up to scratch. I'm 6'4" and living proof of that.

2. 6'8" is into abnormal territory. This guy will get stares wherever he goes.

1. Height will not help you if your face isn't up to scratch. I'm 6'4" and living proof of that.

2. 6'8" is into abnormal territory. This guy will get stares wherever he goes.
Are you volcel? Would you fuck an obese girl? I see tons of examples of tall guys that would die virgins if they were short.
This guy would of died alone if he was average height or below

FaceandLms is probably the best example of someone with an ugly face that didn't die alone because of his height, but he doesn't want his face posted anymore. You might also just be deformed tier ugly sub 2.