Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel This guy is 14 and already 6ft8

GeneticFilth

GeneticFilth

Mythic
★★★★
He probably took all the girls virginity.
278pfuavfhp21.jpg

He looks kind of like an incel tbh if you disregard his height.

How is that even possible?

He isnt chad tho, i will say the height make him normie at most, but his body is just a stick and its pathetic, low tier normie level tbh

Face matters more

He isnt chad tho, i will say the height make him normie at most, but his body is just a stick and its pathetic, low tier normie level tbh
Dude don't be a gymcel. He's also only 14 and his dad is 6ft11. Kids at 14 aren't even big.

For real, i've seen 6'7-9 lanklets pulling bitches like crazy. At my highschool, foids would often orbit around him, he was nerdy looking too. More proof of Height>Face.

I wonder if he'd still be so smug after getting his legs blown off

Mogs me to hell and back take me out of my misery

Is my picture somewhere on the forum?

Maybe he’d look like me if he didn’t dress like a Gaylord.
no man you kept showing it on cam

At 6ft8 you can have a 2/10 face and still get girls.
Is fine if you want to lie to yourself but please don't try to lie to us.Face is more important than height,i have proofs.Look young tom cruise.Lots of girls wanted to fuck with him.Young mark walbherg too,when he was calvin klein model.

perfect height is 6 feet 2 inches, anything above 6'4 is subbhuman

this kid looks weak tbh and his hair cut is for faggots

high iq
That's what they said about Justin Bieber and all jb wanted him. At age 14 and 6ft8 you can't look weak. You're just a coping gymcel.
Is fine if you want to lie to yourself but please don't try to lie to us.Face is more important than height,i have proofs.Look young tom cruise.Lots of girls wanted to fuck with him.Young mark walbherg too,when he was calvin klein model.
Cope
JhD9K.jpg

This guy has a girlfriend because he's 6ft3

That's what they said about Justin Bieber and all jb wanted him. At age 14 and 6ft8 you can't look weak. You're just a coping gymcel.
Understand that being too short or too tall is bad.Why would anyone want to be 7 feets? being 6'3 is enought.Because tall womans are near 5'7 plus shoes platforms of 4 inches,they would end up being 5'11

Face and height both matter.

He looks kind of like an incel tbh if you disregard his height.
JFL,no.He's a prettyboy

My doctor told me that I could have reached 6'7 if I practised proper nutrition and slowed down my puberty.I could have been a giant :feelsbadman:

Understand that being too short or too tall is bad.Why would anyone want to be 7 feets? being 6'3 is enought.Because tall womans are near 5'7 plus shoes platforms of 4 inches,they would end up being 5'11
:feelshaha: people worship you if you are tall. Look at this 7ft tall guy

There's definitely something wrong with his legs

he has a babyface JFL

You're the one that is coping
JhD9K.jpg
the guy still face mogs that bitch lmao

the girl is a 3/10 and the guy is 4/10 in face so is whatever

stop coping, if you are 6'4+ you are subhuman

Looks like an utter cuck.

the guy still face mogs that bitch lmao

the girl is a 3/10 and the guy is normie tier in face so is whatever

stop coping, if you are 6'4+ you are subhuman
Stop trolling. The girl has an attractive face and this no lips bug eyed subhuman is ugly.

The amount of copers in this thread is too damn high.

anyone under 6'4 is a manlet

Face matters more
I'm so fucking tired of explaining basic knowledge over and over again.
Height alone means nothing.
How retarded do you have to be to think that.
It's all a mixture of face, height, frame, status and money.

Looks like trash and being that height with that shit frame is game over. If he was a ogrecel and 6’8, he’s OK but not like that.

Looks like trash and being that height with that shit frame is game over. If he was a ogrecel and 6’8, he’s OK but not like that.
He's 14 and dwarfs everyone. Kids at 14 don't have 8pack abs with 20 inch arms.

Lmao, this thread is hilarious

Stop trolling. The girl has an attractive face and this no lips bug eyed subhuman is ugly.
your IQ is so low and its not even funny

the bitch has 4 kg of make up on and she still looks below average for the trained eye

she is a 3/10 in face, the guy is not the best looking but look at his jaw, he mogs most of us

your IQ is so low and its not even funny

the bitch has 4 kg of make up on and she still looks below average for the trained eye

she is a 3/10 in face, the guy is not the best looking but look at his jaw, he mogs most of us
Another low iq retard that thinks lower third is everything.

if he keeps growing he's going to die young

He's 14 and dwarfs everyone. Kids at 14 don't have 8pack abs with 20 inch arms.

He dwarfs them but comically so. Not expecting a 14 year old to have a man’s body but he looks like he has a goddamn disorder.