Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy This guy I knew

• Thread starter DepravedAndDeprived
  • Start date
DepravedAndDeprived

DepravedAndDeprived

And then one day, for no reason at all...
★★★★★
I once knew a guy around my age who, I found out, was married. I was curious how he managed to wife up a woman at our age, and wanted to know his secrets. I struck up a conversation with him and learned that his wife
  • is older than him;
  • lives in another country;
  • is a refugee from the Middle East;
  • was his ldr whom he only married so she wouldn't get deported.
She also had a history of "being harrassed" at multiple places which of course is newspeak for being a filthy whore. So yeah, that's how it's done, losers.

And probably a tranny.
I actually met her once when the guy was videochatting with her while I was nearby. She's definitely a girl, and quite pretty, too. But that doesn't hold up against the giant red flags.

Within a couple of years he will be divorced, just the time it takes for the foid to find out her privileges above the law.

Within a couple of years he will be divorced, just the time it takes for the foid to find out her privileges above the law.
Most likely. Poor guy tbh. He's really nice; just so, so fucking naive.

Marriage is a sham, even for Chads and richfags. I just want a hole to fuck, I can't deal with all the extra estrogenic baggages. Just suck my dick, swallow my semen, and leave me alone. My research is more important to me than your sob story, you fucking cum hole.