Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This guy have gf bruhs

scripted bullshit

Attachments

• sssoa.png
    sssoa.png
    19.3 KB · Views: 25
What being tall does to a guy. That and he's white so it's a bonus

Isn't this dude some kind of internet celebrity now?

Isn't this dude some kind of internet celebrity now?
He is i watched his being ugly video and hes pretty charismatic guy. He for real have good pERsonality and hes blackpilled too.

Statusmaxxed jewtuber tbh.

He is i watched his being ugly video and hes pretty charismatic guy. He for real have good pERsonality and hes blackpilled too.
He's a good guy but women only saw that because of this million view video, no woman would give a fuck about him at first glance.

She looks ethnic, JBW.

So he basically statusmaxxed with a foid.
And that foid would be like "i'm getting fucked by an ugly guy, you see inkwels that looks don't matter".

She’s “dating” him to be recognized on the internet

Not buying it
He became internet famous for posting a depressing video diary/memoir about his subhuman existence
Many foids have virtue signaled quite heavily and at least 2 or 3 have been his gf in real life

you can't lose being tall and white

Height + White > Face, that bitch is definitely part ethnic

He's statusmaxxed GrAY.

its jbw white people cant be incels

First this guy has the statusmaxx, because youtuber that was luck enough with the algorithm with his Im ugly video.

Second it seems she isn't from sweden, his GF is probably from a third world country, I live in Brazil and there is a lot of average foids here that would give everything to be with a ugly upper middle class guy from sweden

Exactly. When individuals are used to hole validation, they rope if they are denied hole validation for any amount of time. If an incel is denied validation, they'll be told not to expect hole validation.

Lol did he statusmaxx and then geomaxx as well. Cause the first day in Sweden means he likely went abroad to find here.
Not even statusmaxxing was able to get him a gf from his own country. But Sweden is brutal tho, don't blame him.

Statusmaxxed. Status = currency = HV = no incel. He even made her laugh and smile. Holy :lul:
:feelsUnreal:

Users around here should try to follow his foot steps. Just make a video that you're an incel and explain your situation. Holy :lul:. I'm too high inhib to do that.
I can remember another 30yr old KHHV, Just James on YouTube made a rant video about being a virgin and he got a girlfriend out of it lmao

View: https://youtu.be/Y7oxU3hnh4s

I can remember another 30yr old KHHV, Just James on YouTube made a rant video about being a virgin and he got a girlfriend out of it lmao

View: https://youtu.be/Y7oxU3hnh4s

He mogs. Someone from this forum should really do it. It would nice to watch them ascend. It would serve as hopefuel too. Just need someone low inhib enough :feelshehe:

she's not genuinely attracted to him, she's just using him for some fame, clout and a meal ticket, I bet he doesn't even get sex from her jfl

The fact that you're showing this outlier means how much rare it is, it's like me seeing a mismatched couple once a day after there is 100 other couples that confirm the black pill.

Clout, status, money.

And now it's over once the attention he had is gone, no one loved him nor will they he is too subhuman just like us he belongs in the depths of HELL with the best of us