Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL This guy has kids

holes love to be beaten. this is why they never leave their so called abusers.

I've seen some men do dumb shit when their loved ones are in danger.

But anyway; cucked world.

love how at the first sign of trouble they just scream ''I'm calling the police''
goes to show how worthless they would be without society covering their sorry asses

Seems like the average boomer public freakout moment

It hurts so much to see this...How in the Hell can a Middle Aged "Man" throw something at a 5 foot Adolescent High School Girl...It's clear they didn't give him peanut products willfully so why is he hurting part time minimum waged Kids... :(

love how at the first sign of trouble they just scream ''I'm calling the police''
goes to show how worthless they would be without society covering their sorry asses
Seriously though.

Cucked world.

Gotta love how the dumbass brainwashed liberal swine had a worse reaction to being called an immigrant than having a smoothie thrown over her

I just saw this on the news, weird coincidence lol.

It hurts so much to see this...How in the Hell can a Middle Aged "Man" throw something at a 5 foot Adolescent High School Girl...It's clear they didn't give him peanut products willfully so why is he hurting part time minimum waged Kids... :(
So true :(

Gotta love how the dumbass brainwashed liberal swine had a worse reaction to being called an immigrant than having a smoothie thrown over her
the funny thing is that from what I've found the blue hoodie girl who was doing all the bark back is white.

boomers had it easy, he would be incel in this generation

should have gone er on those whores

He’s a dumbass honestly, he didn’t even let them know about the peanut allergy, plus he was being a racist bigoted prick.

He’s a dumbass honestly, he didn’t even let them know about the peanut allergy, plus he was being a racist bigoted prick.
the biggest problem I have with this is that there are only a couple smoothies at Robeks that have peanut butter, yet he chose them when you KNOW your son has a deadly peanut butter allergy. These smoothies would taste like shit without the peanut butter. There are dozens of fruit smoothies but he was being a lazy shit parent that's trying to wrong a right after he fucked up. THESE PEOPLE GET TO BREED

81A0365C 6488 4234 85ED C53A720A8A7F

Dude is a fucking idiot. He should of calmed down and left. He turned himself in like an hour later cause he knew he fucked up :lul:

I've seen some men do dumb shit when their loved ones are in danger.
And that's in his right.

But there are cucks and foids out there who believe he should loose his job so that his wife can divorce rape him, take his kids, and for everyone else to call him a deadbeat bum. All because he actually cares for his child.

Whi did you force me to listen to this loud, noisy, annoying voice of a woman?

I don’t why this went viral. Its a regular thing in the restaurant/fast food business. Abusive customers, micromanaging GM’s, a-hole regional managers and lowlife co-workers are the norm. Teenager pay with lack of benefits not worth it. Glad I escaped that rotten industry long ago. NEETbux are better.