Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL This guy claims to be incel

• Thread starter Genetic Dead End
  • Start date
The absolute state of this thread.

Anyways, its hard to believe this guy is incel unless he's an extreme manlet or really autistic/antisocial.

I wouldn't mind if he suddenly became paraplegic.

looks like a faggot chad

Yes, you need to have some type of subhuman feature to be incel, this guy might suffer a little bit in dating, but he will NEVER know what it's like to be hated by society just for being sub5.

he is personalitycel

(found in shortcels discord)

View attachment 211491

I wouldn't be surprised if this is what the average user here looks like.
unknown.png

unknown.png

I mean, are you really surprised? lol it has been this way since day 1 with people like zyros

Obviously hes doing it for attention, when has as ugly incel wrote the word incel on his face and taken a pic of it? Never because you dont need to be told hes an incel you can easily tell by his ugly face. The guy is this pic is a narcissist who gets off to the attention and comments by incels like "you cant be incel youre too good looking", "theres no way this guys incel" etc.

By making this post OP played right into his plan. Hes probably reading these comments and getting the biggest self esteem boost for all the validation you cucks are giving him.

Would pay to see him on bestgore.

literal chads who are 6 foot 4 and white claim inceldom :feelsPop:

Where did you find my pic OP?

Tall well structured chad mogging us. "Oh look I'm incel and I can get a girlfriend. Why cant you?" Only retards believe that logic

Must be a joke post or else... If he's incel then I'm not even considered an animal.

fuckkkkkkkk i can't escape the mogging anywhere
The mog never ends, mog or be mogged. Wouldn't be surprised if a fifth of this forum looks like that

fuckkkkkkkk i can't escape the mogging anywhere
JFL at this 6 2' chad claiming incel. I look absolutely sub human compared to him. :feelsBox: Come here chad, I will make you incel

unknown.png

unknown.png

I mean, are you really surprised? lol it has been this way since day 1 with people like zyros
Have you seen Zyos' frame? Looks like a kid. No hate for the guy tbh but there are 14 year olds with wider clavicles than him

Have you seen Zyos' frame? Looks like a kid. No hate for the guy tbh but there are 14 year olds with wider clavicles than him
I mean I'm aware, I used to make fun of it as well. Doesn't change the fact his face is at least 6.5/10 and is a known non-virgin.

Agreed. IIRC he's also older than 30... Top tier aging genetics :feelsbadman:
Fuark he is? goddamn I'm more than 10 years younger and I look older than him.

Lol huge larper fakecel wanting attention