Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This gotta be the dumbest shit implemented in videogame history

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

Jokes on you
★★★★★
In order to play ARMA 3 on my main computer and not my steam console i have connected to my TV, I must close lego starwars and loose ALL my progress for ARMA 3 to launch, I OWN BOTH THESE GAMES BOUGHT, So WTF is this shit.

Id like for steam to remove this barrier so i can switch whenever i want, These games takes FOREVER to load up!

Last edited:
In order to play ARMA 3 on my main computer and not my steam console, I must close lego starwars and loose ALL my progress for ARMA 3 to launch, I OWN BOTH THESE GAMES BOUGHT, So WTF is this shit.

View attachment 1070628

FUCKA YOU STEAM! WHY DO I HAVE TO REOPEN A GAME EVERY TIME I HAVE TO PLAY, ITS ALSO ON THE SAME INTERNET SO NOT COPYSHARING ANYTHING GRRRR!!!
Cause they lose game sales If someone in your house wanted to play they could just use your account and not Have to buy it. It is cucked I know

Cause they lose game sales If someone in your house wanted to play they could just use your account and not Have to buy it. It is cucked I know
Would turning the lego starwars PC console to offline mode fix it so i could start arma? The Lego Starwars game is offline anyway or just shutting off its internet in the windows setting?

Would turning the lego starwars PC console to offline mode fix it so i could start arma? The Lego Starwars game is offline anyway or just shutting off its internet in the windows setting?
You could Try that Maybe just turn off Wifi on your console? Then try there should be no way you pc detects its still running

You could Try that Maybe just turn off Wifi on your console? Then try there should be no way you pc detects its still running
Thanks imma try that, I put the lego starwars pc in sleep mode.