Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This girls personality detector went haywire

Midwestcel

Midwestcel

Banned
-

When I used to live in Detroit, there was this girl who met this guy at a bar. The guy was a drug dealer. They dated for a while and then one day she wanted to break up with him. He got mad, shot at her and missed. She got away in a car. Her 18 year old best friend was with her when this happened. Later on, her ex boyfriend offered her $5,000 USD to drop the charges. She refused the money. So her boyfriend and his crew kidnapped her and her best friend from in front of her house. The ex boyfriend even got into a shootout with his ex girlfriends father, but neither was hit. Both girls were duct taped and gagged and put into the trunk of a car. His ex girlfriend was however, able to text the names of the guys. A few days later, not far from where I was living at the time, both girls, 22 and 18, were found dead in a park, both shot execution style in the back of the head.

Although, all the guys were later caught and when they figured out how much time they'd be facing, they all started flipping on each other in order to get lesser sentences. The lowest sentence I believe was 20-35 years in prison. The ex boyfriend who was the ringleader got life without parole.

Last edited:
Not a single ounce of pity

Not a single Fuck Was Given that day