Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This girl is 11 years old

If you are attracted to that your existence is worse than a hundred holocausts

>Thoughts

What are the jews putting in the water/milk

It's legit
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Melody_(Brazilian_singer)
1531008286967.jpg
>Brazilian
makes sense now

How can you seriously call someone a paedophile for finding her attractive?
Anyone who thinks she hasn't been in at least 3 gangbangs with 20 year old Chads and Tyrones is very delusional.

And she already has that thousand cock stare

We need foids to wear fucking dog tags that indicate their age, or something similar of that nature. Otherwise, cucktears cannot get mad at us for finding them attractive at first glance.

Screen Shot 2019 01 19 at 23636 PM

Also, Guests: 93
:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

1540393573199.jpg

Thoughts?
That is just disgusting, they know people will make illegal remarks and they know it will put people in trouble, all because they sexualised a bloody 11yo for who knows what or why (money and drama ?)

It is like eating chili-con-carne, then you’re told it’s human meat, so now you go to prison.
We should not teach young kids such fucked up bullshit, it is no wonder our world is decaying.

Pretty soon they'll be fully matured by 7

> Guests: 100

@Ritalincel

It is like females hit puberty way too early, while most men seems to never hit puberty at all... This (((world)) is trying to get rid of any male energy.
I think (((they))) put some growth chemicals in foods recently. new generation grow up so fucking fast
Well, micro-molecules of plastic has now infected many river beds and oceans, as well as water source underground.
Unfortunately, some of these molecules ressemble/boost the production of oestrogen (or the other female hormone, I don’t remember)

So basically, drinking water from a plastic bottle, cooking food in the microwave from a plastic bag/plate, as well as eating fish with lots of fats (salmons and tuna accumulates molecules/toxins and heavy metals from polluted sea) will actually inhibit/slow down your testosterone production while increasing female hormone production.

This lost in testosterone (for both men and women) is, I strongly believe, one of the reason for the recent changes of mind in the west.
If I could ever choose, I’d have a high T gf/wife.

I would brutally ragefuck fuck her and make her my sex slave tbh and also use her holes as a personal toilet.Holes that dress like sluts regardless if they're even six years old should be treated like sluts

Well, micro-molecules of plastic has now infected many river beds and oceans, as well as water source underground.
Unfortunately, some of these molecules ressemble/boost the production of oestrogen (or the other female hormone, I don’t remember)

Unfortunately. There are too many endocrine disrupters around, influencing men in a bad way to turn them into females.

So basically, drinking water from a plastic bottle, cooking food in the microwave from a plastic bag/plate, as well as eating fish with lots of fats (salmons and tuna accumulates molecules/toxins and heavy metals from polluted sea) will actually inhibit/slow down your testosterone production while increasing female hormone production.

This is why we have to inject testosterone and growth hormones.

I’m just disappointed with her parents

TBH if I didn't know the age then I'd pound that ass to ohio. Parents of this foid need to be crucified tbh

Put them on almond milk so they don't become whores so fast.

Seriously, I do not know why it has the soy meme and nothing about the milk, it sure is full of estrogen and other hormones there.

i'm hesitant to even comment on these threads tbh

i'm hesitant to even comment on these threads tbh

Tbh, are there cia agents lurking this website ?
I don’t think we pose any immadeiate threat, you should be safe (also, tell me if my image is not appropriate for this board culture or rules)

Attachments

• 72C55EB9-03E5-4D12-A632-040A34AEEF5F.jpeg
    72C55EB9-03E5-4D12-A632-040A34AEEF5F.jpeg
    14.1 KB · Views: 94
Tbh, are there cia agents lurking this website ?
I don’t think we pose any immadeiate threat, you should be safe (also, tell me if my image is not appropriate for this board culture or rules)
Nah it's a myth the CIA doesn't care about this forum more than any other forum.

Nah it's a myth the CIA doesn't care about this forum more than any other forum.
Good, it’d be stupid to have problems because I express myself without fear of repercussion.

11 year old shouldn't be in that outfit. I see 12 year olds dressed in skimpy stuff like that IRL too though. Ridiculous tbh.
There was a 12 year old at my old middle school that notoriously carried condoms in her purse. She wasn't particularly ashamed or secretive about it either.

There was a 12 year old at my old middle school that notoriously carried condoms in her purse. She wasn't particularly ashamed or secretive about it either.
There was like 7 in my high school. Probably more. Small hick towns are hell.

You can tell by her legs. We need to start a rape patrol to punish thottery; basically it takes a "if there's grass on the field then play ball" in age range and pretty much gangbangs anything that turn us on.

Of course they use fakeup even at an early age,JFL women are literally incapable of being natural

Cuckservatives in Brazil are crazy about her, thinking about suing her father, etc. Kek.

Trying to prevent her whoredom is useless. It's like trying to keep ice from becoming wet in the desert. She's premature and lives in an age of female sexually freedom and heavy endorsement to promiscuity, even if they manage to force her somewhat to stop for now, she'll just do it anyway within a couple of years. What's the point?

@FACEandLMS a cute jb for you.

Electricchairbait.

Maybe I could kill two birds with one stone.

Have struggle-snuggle with her then get the death penalty. First, Pleasure then freedom.
>tries to bluepill teencels
>wants to fuck (pre)teen girls

Seems legit, @FACEandLMS.
View attachment 82464

It's up to you, man.
Looks like a new born baby to me

You fucking paedo. She is a fetus. Stop sexualizing her. She won't be a newborn baby for at least another 19 years.

Last edited:
Alex Jones was right, they are putting estrogen in the water!

18+ year old Chad had probly already fucked that and will face no consequences since he can get away with anything in this society.

How the hell do you know she's 11?
I don't believe you.
I don't believe you.

Her name is Gabriella Abreu Severino (born February 4, 2007) (11 years old right now), you can google her name and all the info will be presented to you along with many more pics of her on her instagarm etc:
Cecilia haddad 3
Melody 2
33b2ce1b0fa077249be1c90e10566b4e50ab25efr1 577 768v2 00
B62c8a5c27ebab7b6e330c17210a33f2b3eb3a64r1 1080 1350v2 00
21bdd8dbbfb73298b3978a3efd874421502a7ac4r2 1080 1210v2 00
Melo9

So yeah, any man that says he's not attracted to her is a fucking liar. Even the FBI/CIA agent reading this is jerking off to her pics right now. So fuck you all sjw hypocrites

I think (((they))) put some growth chemicals in foods recently. new generation grow up so fucking fast
The younger, the better

Assuming they're post pubescent... Of course :feelstrash:

Her name is Gabriella Abreu Severino (born February 4, 2007) (11 years old right now), you can google her name and all the info will be presented to you along with many more pics of her on her instagarm etc:
View attachment 82845
View attachment 82846
View attachment 82849
View attachment 82850
View attachment 82851
View attachment 82848

So yeah, any man that says he's not attracted to her is a fucking liar. Even the FBI/CIA agent reading this is jerking off to her pics right now. So fuck you all sjw hypocrites
Well she represents an exception to the average 11 year old....not the rule. I mean, somewhere out there is a 50 year old MILF that may look better than girls 20-30 years younger than her, but she's a supreme exception. She has no bearing at all on the average 50 year old woman.

Well she represents an exception to the average 11 year old....not the rule. I mean, somewhere out there is a 50 year old MILF that may look better than girls 20-30 years younger than her, but she's a supreme exception. She has no bearing at all on the average 50 year old woman.
Not true. Many 11/12 year old girls these days use a lot of makeup and look like that. The point is that by the time they are 14 they have all fucked a few dozen cocks already, and some people accuse you of being pedo if you want to fuck 14 year old girls jfl (we had a few thread like that here already). Pedophilia is a social construct just like rape, it doesn't exist. Chad fucks jailbaits, and Chad also never asks for consent. It's all a meme to cull the ugly betas from the attractive alphas.