Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This girl is 11 years old

Ihatereddit

Ihatereddit

Femhorroid Respecter
★★★★★
1540393573199.jpg

Thoughts?

Obviously just a child so I wouldn't know as I couldn't possibly think of her in a sexual way.

What? Why did it hit puberty so fast?

I don't believe you.

How can you seriously call someone a paedophile for finding her attractive?
Anyone who thinks she hasn't been in at least 3 gangbangs with 20 year old Chads and Tyrones is very delusional.

my thoughts will need a NSFW tag

Brutal barelyteenagepill

Anyone who thinks she hasn't been in at least 3 gangbangs with 20 year old Chads and Tyrones is very delusional.
Hi it, include me in the screenshot.

Looks like she's in her early 20's

but she's just a child, u silly inKeL :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

MUH PRECIES WHITE WOMENZ R VIRGIN COPERS

Gabriella Abreu Severino (born February 4, 2007)[citation needed], known professionally as Melody, is a Brazilian singer and songwriter.

lol
if she was a boy, she would rob some shops and banks

It is like females hit puberty way too early, while most men seems to never hit puberty at all... This (((world)) is trying to get rid of any male energy.

you are only a paedophile if you are not good looking

On other pictures you can see she is actually still a child. Pedophile if you would!

thumbnail.ashx

I think (((they))) put some growth chemicals in foods recently. new generation grow up so fucking fast

you are only a paedophile if you are not good looking
True, notice how most pedophiles who are exposed are always ugly or old. You never see pedochad getting arrested

And we barely see why there are so much "pedophiles" today?

If a so-called "pedophile" go to bed with such a girl, he should be compensated by the parents who have allowed her to degenerate, not accomplishing their parental duties, and be recognized innocent in place of harsher penalties, the society along with feminazis introduced.

What? Why did it hit puberty so fast?
Mix of weight and genetics for girls, boys it's just genetics. It's why they say girls hit puberty later 100 years ago, because most people were hungry all the time and skinny so puberty happened later.

Mix of weight and genetics for girls, boys it's just genetics. It's why they say girls hit puberty later 100 years ago, because most people were hungry all the time and skinny so puberty happened later.
11 year old shouldn't be in that outfit. I see 12 year olds dressed in skimpy stuff like that IRL too though. Ridiculous tbh.

Stacy begins earlier and earlier

11 year old shouldn't be in that outfit. I see 12 year olds dressed in skimpy stuff like that IRL too though. Ridiculous tbh.
Blame the shit heap of a father. Bet he looks like this ---> :soy:
Keep in mind that most 11 year old girls will have social media, already under heavy influence of the Juden.

Fuck fucking fuck. Just...fuck.

"It's her body. Who are you to tell her not to wear it"
Haha new age parenting. The father should have complete control over his daughter and children. 0.01% of fathers do anymore.

stupid inkels, don't u know she is just a BABY. *clutches pearls and shutters*

Nah but to be serious 11 year olds are annoying as hell.

Same girl...it is only the makeup styling and photo shooting method that makes her look like 20. On this pic she looks like a child:

hqdefault.jpg

The make up makes her look old I think

I want to touch that

Guests: 53

Great guys... Now cucktears will have a new thread to prove all incels are pedophiles thanks to you idiots.

Guests: 53

Great guys... Now cucktears will have a new thread to prove all incels are pedophiles thanks to you idiots.

Do you think we care? They need to be annihilated anyways. :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

@iKillCucks

Shit dude can't end my nofap streak to an 11 yr old lmao

She has bigger boobs than most foids at my school.

How the hell do you know she's 11?

Same girl...it is only the makeup styling and photo shooting method that makes her look like 20. On this pic she looks like a child:

hqdefault.jpg
Yeah, power of fakeup. Watch out fellow incels, you may start to be considered pedophile if you're unable to see through fakeup in public.