Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel this giganuclear blackpill - it needs to be seen more

7Hopeless7

Foid rated me 2/10
★★

you will never make a woman react like this or feel this way, how brutal is that?
she's literally in hysterics at how attracted she is to him
how can u fkin cope dating/marrying some girl if she doesn't feel like this for u

We will never experience this not even money can buy a thing like this
bones are brutal

And yet, a man could feel that way about any foid he winds up with. How people can claim men are more shallow than foids is completely beyond me.

brutal. i try not to dwell on it but when you think about stuff you missed out on, it hits like a truck :feelscry:

Your average .co member

The most brutal thing about this is the fact that this same woman, in case he breaks up with her, is not going to forget her attractive ex-boyfriend anymore, which means that the next guy who engages with her is going to be compared to a literal Chad who has left an emotional mark on her. She will never be truly happy knowing she was left by a Chad and had to settle for less. Her current boyfriend will be a daily reminder of this, and she will be mad at him out of instinct, the poor guy won't even know why.

And yet, a man could feel that way about any foid he winds up with. How people can claim men are more shallow than foids is completely beyond me.
apparently women are less shallow because they'll have sex with 5/10 men they aren't attracted to in exchange for all his money and life :feelshaha:

The most brutal thing about this is the fact that this same woman, in case he breaks up with her, is not going to forget her attractive ex-boyfriend anymore, which means that the next guy who engages with her is going to be compared to a literal Chad who has left an emotional mark on her. She will never be truly happy knowing she was left by a Chad and had to settle for less. Her current boyfriend will be a daily reminder of this, and she will be mad at him out of instinct, the poor guy won't even know why.

Just be 10/10 to get a goblin like this bro