Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over This Giga-Trucel Currycel Maths Teacher randomly popped up on my Youtube suggestions. Anyone else getting him lol?

outherebrothers

outherebrothers

Self-banned
-

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E8m1mgJPsJI

His videos have tons of views and his channel is only 3 months old, fuck knows why he's being suggested to me as I know jack shit about maths lol (My Junior Certificate, which is the Irish equivalent to the GCSE in Britain, maths exam was literally adding up a shopping list as I had to take special need level maths as I was so crap at it). Either way, it looks beyond over for him.

That guy is truecel as fuck, it's rare where even I mog somebody. It never even began for him but he looks pretty smart where he has a teaching gig, good for him. :feelsjuice:

That guy is truecel as fuck, it's rare where even I mog somebody. It never even began for him but he looks pretty smart where he has a teaching gig, good for him. :feelsjuice:
He's got an Instagram which is pretty depressing tbh.

He has like 250,000 subscribers in 3 months of setting his Youtube Channel up so hopefully he can Moneymaxx at least.

I saw him two like 3 days ago.
Yeah, just random as hell lol.

If he has so many views he is at least an effective teacher. Contributes more than OnlyFans whores

Mogged by 5'2 balding indian janitors

Holy shit what is wrong with his bottom lip?

It ended for him before the universe began.

Oof that's brutal, now I feel bad for the guy:feelsbadman:. At least he can cope with math so that's something.

Women love smart guys:soy::foidSoy:.

Women love smart guys:soy::foidSoy:.
"Just teach calculus Bro!" :feelskek:

He must be dirt poor as well, literally look at his likely living space. I really feel bad for this CelBro tbh

Attachments

• Screenshot (12).png
    Screenshot (12).png
    572.3 KB · Views: 34
  • Screenshot (13).png
    Screenshot (13).png
    775.4 KB · Views: 34
Lol thanks, I have to learn logs for my exam and i'm shit at them. Might check him out.

Lol thanks, I have to learn logs for my exam and i'm shit at them. Might check him out.
AngelicUnrealisticBlackbird size restricted

You might need to be fluent in Punjabi or whatever the fuck he speaks lol :feelskek:

100% - Permaban Requested ban
:feelskek: I know the feeling lol, felt obliged to pre-warn you lol :feelsokman:
Tbh why does he put the title in English if he’s not gonna speak English? Over for this low iq curry

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back