Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel This german female police officer instagram model......

Doug

Doug

Everytime i get a gun in my hand it...
-
41 15338497 1613562415612298 1738464948805173248 n1
She's Posting These pics to attract chad and to intimidate incels
Adrienne 1140x641 acf cropped

the fuck is that stupid tattoo, whore.

Fire her from the police department and fine her 20000$ for damaging the reputation of the feds.

whenever u see a female security guard or cop u now know u can get away with crime
the fuck is that stupid tattoo, whore.
tramp stamp m8. she's really into the tribes man.

every bitch with a middle class lifestyle, an iphone and makeup is a fucking "instagram model"

whenever u see a female security guard or cop u now know u can get away with crime
More often than not, their more aggressive and less understanding than their male coworkers

Women do not belong in police, military or fire fighting forces. They endanger the lives of those they serve and of those they serve with.

They don't belong in any position of authority either. They are generally far less capable then their Male counterparts

More often than not, their more aggressive and less understanding than their male coworkers

Yeah bitches be power tripping in those kind of positions.

Why cunts can have explicit online personas but if a man has a blog that offends women he loses his job? Why female teachers don't get fired for walking naked around students like Victoria Bateman?

Why are women even allowed to be police?

TOTALLY not fucking the criminals.

IMO 'foids shouldn't even be allowed to be police officers. They do nothing but fuck the criminals (a big part of why they even choose such jobs in the first place) and if the shit actually hits the fan and there's ever any real situation, they're completely useless.

TOTALLY not fucking the criminals.

IMO 'foids shouldn't even be allowed to be police officers. They do nothing but fuck the criminals (a big part of why they even choose such jobs in the first place) and if the shit actually hits the fan and there's ever any real situation, they're completely useless.

The ugly ones (and ugly low-tier criminal defense lawyers) are the ones who fuck the criminals. The hot ones are feminists with complexes.

There are as useless as putting so called female soldiers on the battlefield, staying in the station mopping floors and making coffee and sandwiches is what they are good for

Why are women even in the police force? They cant do the job half as well as a man not to mention they also are way more confrontational with the people they interact with...
Stupid.

JFL @ roasties with a tramp stamp tattoo.

The fucking forearm veins :feelswow:

She cannot intimidate anyone. I've seen a couple of videos where half of the police officers were women. They did nothing in the stressful situation. They let the men do their work.

Tbh she is a soild 5 at best

How old is she? She looks 35.

Typical western skank. And then cry wolf when they arent "respected" in their profession :feelsgah::feelsgah:

She cannot intimidate anyone. I've seen a couple of videos where half of the police officers were women. They did nothing in the stressful situation. They let the men do their work.
The only thing she can intimidate is my dick.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back