Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting This game sucks blet

• Thread starter Napoleon de Jizzbal
  • Start date
Napoleon de Jizzbal

Napoleon de Jizzbal

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Main quest - finding cute adorable loli waifu of culture - is so extremely hard. Final boss- overprotective daddy of teen girl - is unbeatable, alternative way - finding daddy-in-law of culture - also extremely hard. And side quests - banging pretty whores for free and getting reward of female validation - are only for class of players, called chad. And other side quest - going after roasties and ugly femorloids - is incompatible with my class - man of culture- because decreases honor and culture (but in lastst patchese even this nasty quest is made harder for all players, excep those of chad class)

Last edited:
Not a single letter

If you main problem is an overprotective daddy, that means the girls are attracted to you? Fakecel out!

If you main problem is an overprotective daddy, that means the girls are attracted to you? Fakecel out!
Before facing final boss, main quest of finding special exceptional teen girl must be done
a side quest to you is banging whores for free? gigachad alert. banging whores for free isn't a side quest, that's the final mission :feelsgah:
Thats why I'm man of culture, who see greatest value in friendship and purity of cultured loli (with cuddling included, and one of i'ts forns being sticking dick between her legs)

just give up bro
Ikanevergiveup

Do you even have a job?

It only sucks because we're playing on nightmare difficulty