Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel This fucking whore just called me her friend out of nowhere

Wristlet 2

Wristlet 2

"The only thing I could do was even the score."
-
So there's this girl I've been talking to on the internet for a while because I was abused as a child and so was her. Anyway. She's an idiot who can't deal with the situation properly and will be traumatized and stunted for life (who cares though since she lives in tutorial mode) while I'm doing whatever it takes to deal with the trauma head on and move forward, but whatever.

Anyways, she gives shit advice because her attitude is defeatist af, but I still enjoy talking to her bc I'm lonely. I often kinda ignore her but lately I've been bored and talking to her a lot, and out of nowhere she says "hi friend", like wtf? it was so weird and obviously meant to preemptively friendzone me.

Fucking foids. They have this tendency to unilaterally call themselves someone's (chad) girlfriend, and they project it onto us and preemptively friendzone us. It's not the first time it happens. One time I met a reddit girl irl and first thing she does is go out of her way to mention she just wants to be friends. Like fuck you whore. When a woman is your friend and wants to just remain friends, that is in itself an insult to your looks. Idk how they can possibly think that's ok to say.

Did she see a picture of you?

Did she see a picture of you?
no but she knows im incel, and the other girl i mentioned did see me in person obvs

I still enjoy talking to her bc I'm lonely.
>Talking to a woman :dafuckfeels:
Why though? What is there to talk about, especially considering you yourself said she's an idiot?

Block her you cuck. You have been friendzoned. She will never love you. All you are is an emotional tampon to her. Stop being a stupid cuck. Shes messaging 20 other guys and fucking 5 of them

Call her a whore.

Block her you cuck. You have been friendzoned. She will never love you. All you are is an emotional tampon to her. Stop being a stupid cuck. Shes messaging 20 other guys and fucking 5 of them

i didnt expect to be loved by her in the first place though, its just the insult out of nowhere

no but she knows im incel, and the other girl i mentioned did see me in person obvs
Lol, the "they know you're incel just by seeing you" meme is a reality.

Lol, the "they know you're incel just by seeing you" meme is a reality.
i mean we're incel bc of our looks, so obviously people can tell by seeing us

When you met the reddit girl how did she suggest she just wants to be friends? That’s an awkward thing to say if there was no advance from you.

OP you pay for her food and drinks too? when you gonna meet? :soy:

There might've been no bad intentions behind it but I can see why you are upset about it.

When you met the reddit girl how did she suggest she just wants to be friends? That’s an awkward thing to say if there was no advance from you.
told me a story about how someone else got mad that she just wanted to be friends :feelsseriously:
OP you pay for her food and drinks too? when you gonna meet? :soy:
im no cuck just writing to her when im bored
There might've been no bad intentions behind it but I can see why you are upset about it.
it is a preemptive rejection, which is in itself an insult

i mean we're incel bc of our looks, so obviously people can tell by seeing us
It really is, but if that helps you with LDAR, keep talking to her, personally I also do, but only to have more evidence of the blackpill.

it is a preemptive rejection, which is in itself an insult

I had a girl do that to me before. I think I was acting too friendly to her and she thought I was interested. She immediately brought up the fact that she had a boyfriend out of nowhere.

I had a girl do that to me before. I think I was acting too friendly to her and she thought I was interested. She immediately brought up the fact that she had a boyfriend out of nowhere.
fucking whores
Uh oh fren

I had a dream, then I awoke to a nightmare.
brutal

Uh oh fren

Ten seconds in and I'm already cringing

Db407ba4e0528363f95209f13f8ac654

You are the emotional support while Chad fucks her brains out

brutal friendzone pill

You sound retarded to blow up over that. Deserves it for talking to a woman. The last “guy” who was abused as a kid with mental instabilities turned out to be a larping whore.

If a girl called me her friend it would be the nicest thing any girl had ever said to me :cryfeels:
So there's this girl I've been talking to on the internet for a while because I was abused as a child and so was her. Anyway. She's an idiot who can't deal with the situation properly and will be traumatized and stunted for life (who cares though since she lives in tutorial mode) while I'm doing whatever it takes to deal with the trauma head on and move forward, but whatever.

Anyways, she gives shit advice because her attitude is defeatist af, but I still enjoy talking to her bc I'm lonely. I often kinda ignore her but lately I've been bored and talking to her a lot, and out of nowhere she says "hi friend", like wtf? it was so weird and obviously meant to preemptively friendzone me.

Fucking foids. They have this tendency to unilaterally call themselves someone's (chad) girlfriend, and they project it onto us and preemptively friendzone us. It's not the first time it happens. One time I met a reddit girl irl and first thing she does is go out of her way to mention she just wants to be friends. Like fuck you whore. When a woman is your friend and wants to just remain friends, that is in itself an insult to your looks. Idk how they can possibly think that's ok to say.
To be honest anon, your reaction does seem illogical here. If you had given her hints that you were attracted to you then it would indeed be “friendzoning” but considering that you had only ever talked to her online and never gave her any indication that you were interested in her sexually, it’s most likely she really does just view you as a friend.

Last edited:
You sound retarded to blow up over that. Deserves it for talking to a woman. The last “guy” who was abused as a kid with mental instabilities turned out to be a larping whore.
who was that larping whore? not me anyway

also saying this is no big deal is bluepilled as fuck. if a woman wants you as just a friend she's essentially saying you're worthless as a man

who was that larping whore? not me anyway

also saying this is no big deal is bluepilled as fuck. if a woman wants you as just a friend she's essentially saying you're worthless as a man
Man, your way of thinking is as bluepilled as your name. Stop putting any weight on the words of a woman. You only hurt yourself by allowing yourself to be devalued by the words of a woman.

Man, your way of thinking is as bluepilled as your name. Stop putting any weight on the words of a woman. You only hurt yourself by allowing yourself to be devalued by the words of a woman.
cope

"just dont put weight in the words of a woman bro"

cope

"just dont put weight in the words of a woman bro"
Be mad all you want but it’s true. Chad does not ask for his hoes opinion, it is irrelevant. Soyboys care a lot about women’s opinion of them, and try and pander.

Be mad all you want but it’s true. Chad does not ask for his hoes opinion, it is irrelevant. Soyboys care a lot about women’s opinion of them, and try and pander.

this is a teracope and i'll prove it to you with a simple question: what's the difference between a chad and us? women's opinion

Probably she want orbiters

this is a teracope and i'll prove it to you with a simple question: what's the difference between a chad and us? women's opinion
chad is a system of characteristics, not just womens opinions. It is looks, strength, intelligence, height, face. Because of these characteristics chads can dominate over women and other men, in intelligence, looks and strength. Women see this power and flock to chads because it is the characteristics of a human being that can survive and provide. That is a "womans opinion" . This is why men who care about women opinions or get offended at what women tell them are cucks. Women already have marked you out as undesirable so having a conversation with a hole who has no interest in you and getting offended that she called you out on it is stupid or calls you ugly to your face. If you are not trying to fuck her, you are wasting your time with unintelligent babble per your original post.

She's an idiot who can't deal with the situation properly and will be traumatized and stunted for life (who cares though since she lives in tutorial mode) while I'm doing whatever it takes to deal with the trauma head on and move forward, but whatever.

That being said this archaic system of what is desirable to a woman should be abolished as technological progress has equalized men's strength (guns) and survival (earning power through stem). This systems is the one we should abolish, because new factors can now be weighed into a desirable partner.

Last edited:
My condolences fren.

Mogs me!
At least you have a "friend."

At least you aren't a bluepilled cuck and expect anything more than just words...

You could try telling her how meaningless the term is, considering the situation. Let her know it's an ABUSIVE insult.

She might split or drop the terms of endearment...