Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This fucking whore is complaining that old men stare at her jfl

• Thread starter Deleted member 31869
  • Start date
Deleted member 31869

Deleted member 31869

Just pass me the rope
-

View: https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMeQReT96/

It's in spanish but says she's sick of old men looking at her when she dresses like that. Fucking whore.

Imagine being old and already suffering because you can't do the shit you did when you were young, you have typical old people health issues, death is near... And youre just retired and trying to chill and enjoy the little things, and some whore complains because she doesn't want you to even look at her when she dresses like that for chad.

JFL, bitches be like "I know I'm partly naked and sending out sexual signals on purpose by exposing parts of my body, but the men that acknowledge it are the problem" :soy::soy::feels:

Hope she gets stabbed in her neck, and dies painfully.

Didn't watch because it was a foid, but I hope she gets raped and beheaded by cartels.

I can't watch tiktok it's banned in my country

Foids want to have their cake and eat it too. They want to dress like whores for chad and tyrone but anybody else that looks is a pervert. Theyre delusional.

It's in spanish but says she's sick of old men looking at her when she dresses like that. Fucking whore.

Imagine being old and already suffering because you can't do the shit you did when you were young, you have typical old people health issues, death is near... And youre just retired and trying to chill and enjoy the little things, and some whore complains because she doesn't want you to even look at her when she dresses like that for chad.

It's laughable because women say this shit yet when men dress in gold chains, expensive clothes, or drive supercars, men need to be responsible for how they perceive to others and it's our fault if a foid takes advantage of us. Too many rich and famous people become fathers because some stripper whore intentionally put his coom inside her and got pregnant so she could get monthly six figure child support payments.

It's laughable because women say this shit yet when men dress in gold chains, expensive clothes, or drive supercars, men need to be responsible for how they perceive to others and it's our fault if a foid takes advantage of us. Too many rich and famous people become fathers because some stripper whore intentionally put his coom inside her and got pregnant so she could get monthly six figure child support payments.
This is a dangerous mindset brocel bc you're equating the wealth of males with the beauty of females, which is the root of the bluepill.

The male equivalent of Stacy is a Chad aka an attractive man. An unattractive rich man is just a betabux.

This is a dangerous mindset brocel bc you're equating the wealth of males with the beauty of females, which is the root of the bluepill.

The male equivalent of Stacy is a Chad aka an attractive man. An unattractive rich man is just a betabux.
I know it's the root of the bluepill I'm just reporting what I'm seeing from soyciety. I don't personally believe in any of this.

imagine being old and arthritic and having cataracts in your eyes so you just look wherever your head happens to be because it hurts to move your neck.
and then some cunt complains on tiktok about you staring at her half-naked body so she can humble-brag about how hot she is.
as if old men have that much sex drive to be staring at ugly balding mexican whores all the time.

will be 17 in 3 months tho :cryfeels:
i just turned 16 on the 14th, and my mom is foricng me to get a job soon because we are lower class :reeeeee:

my parents want me to work this summer too:feelsbadman:

at least it can get me some money to cope with
lucky
most of my money i make is going to be taken for car insurance when i get one and to help pay the bills

still haven't gotten my license:feelskek:

cant even drive
i have my permit, will get my license in december. already passed my drivers test because it's an option in drivers ed to take it

I don't understand spic language, translate it for me.

She’s just bragging lol. Foids prefer older men because they tend to be richer

This is why we need Stalin back

Send them to the gulag

Well, no fickin shit they do, bitch

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back