Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel this fucking whore from reddit mocks high iq nerds for being ''dork virgins'' (society and women hate high iq nerdy males)

12 Years a Rotter

12 Years a Rotter

sexless person
★★★★★
this is what women think about you as a high iq male. if you are a newton-tier iq scientist who works to ACTUALLY benefit society (unlike the low iq retards women are aattracted to). the men she are referring to could be busy working on a new invention that will greatly benefit society. but she doesn't care. they will tease you over it. but what have you done? NOTHING. it's just the way you look, that you look like a ''dork virgin.'' that's the appreciation that women have for you as someone who creates things of actual value to society so eggless, thirty-something wine-aunts like this one can tease you using technological devices that you probably invented. this is what you get as a high iq man in society: hate and scorn. what have ''dork virgins'' ever done to this women to deserve such a hateful insult? they did NOTHING. that's what society feels about YOU. you come home to an empty apartment every night and cope and cry yourself to sleep while low iq drug-dealer chad fucks this cunt with his big dick. do you see now? you are contributing to a world that hates you and rewards evil while you silently toil away without appreciation. seeing this brings me back to years ago when there was that whore who took credit for that image of the black hole. society FUCKING HATES you just for the fact you look like a wimpy nerd and not some knucklehead chad with a huge frame and square jaw. all the inventors, philosophers, physicists, scientists, astronomers, poets etc. of history women don't give a shit about. why not? because they usually looked like shit, that's literally all it comes down to with these people, it doesn't give them MUH TINGLES

View: https://www.reddit.com/user/AmandacSassy/comments/qaya6o/onlyjoking_maybe/

ytusfu15iau71.jpg

if this is too infuriating then i don't recommend checking out the rest of her profile which is full of slutty confessions about how she gets railed by niggers in public bathrooms. this fucking cunt deserves to get brutally decapitated and have her eyes gouged, honestly

Last edited:
Even for blackpilled people, that one is still BRUTAL. Like we know almost all if not all foids are somewhat slutty, but clearly some are far worse than others. She is a prime example of that.

Not really surprised honestly

pin this to let the world know @PPEcel @Fat Link @Dregster @Komesarj @Robtical @MarquisDeSade @Master @The Enforcer

pin this to let the world know @PPEcel @Fat Link @Dregster @Komesarj @Robtical @MarquisDeSade @Master @The Enforcer
Wont happen sadly i made some high IQ thread and the mods didnot pin it

Pin @Fat Link

what do you mean foids don't care about my AIR 29 and top college degree:feels::feelsohgod:

Believe me, when it comes to getting your hole, (so-called) "IQ" isn't gonna do diddly-squat for you.

This whole "intelligence" thing is only useful if it translates into something feasible and beneficial in the real world.

I.e. securing a job-position which then translates to currency opportunity, which then translates to purchasing power, and then improved statistical likelihood of securing some gash.

But, as life is purely about chances, (and improving as much as you can the component of the odds which you have some say over), it can be beneficial if life is prepared to assist you.

Like say for example you end up in the right place at the right time to get acknowledgement for what you're doing (or potentially capable of doing) for someone else.

If your cards are marked though and life decides to go out of her way to deliberately scribble you out, it doesn't matter if you happen to be fuckin Jon Von Neumann on the intelligence tip. You're still gonna need something more than just "intelligence", or you're finished.

Mongols raped u chinks so hard :feelskek:
Yeah they raped us so bad that we will chimp out brutally to muslims if your sandnigger ass ever come here

society FUCKING HATES you just for the fact you look like a wimpy nerd
Indeed.

all the inventors, philosophers, physicists, scientists, astronomers, poets etc. of history women don't give a shit about. why not?
Foids are not persons.

that's literally all it comes down to with these people, it doesn't give them MUH TINGLES
That's why I always say: foids are not to be considered "persons".

Foids are organisms moved by tingles and feelings, without any considerations for the real world.

The only thing that matters to a foid is how sexually excited she is by what she's seeing. Her only drive and purpose in life is collecting sperm from Chads. Foids can't comprehend any thing in terms other than getting creampied by the chaddest chad around. That's why they don't have any appreciation for arts, music, architecture, logic, maths, science, statistics, facts, history, or any other discipline of the intellect.

Foids are driven only by their lust for Chad's sperm. There is nothing else going on their brains. There will never be.

These beings we call foids cannot be considered legal persons if civilization is to endure. They should be legally considered pet animals.

Last edited:
They overestimate the value of sex+their bodies. You have to let them know that they have no worth.

Yeah they raped us so bad that we will chimp out brutally to muslims if your sandnigger ass ever come here
Kek Indonesia is chink country with most Muslim population , we spread out Islam even to chink mutts :smonk:

Indeed.

Foids are not persons.

Foids are organisms moved by tingles and feelings, without any considerations for the real world.

The only thing that matters to a foid is how sexually excited she is by what she's seeing. Her only drive and purpose in life is collecting sperm from Chads. Foids can't comprehend any thing in terms other than getting creampied by the chaddest chad around. That's why they don't have any appreciation for arts, music, architecture, logic, maths, science, statistics, facts, history, or any other discipline of the intellect.

Foids are driven only by their lust for Chad's sperm. There is nothing else going on their brains. There will never be.

These beings we call foids cannot be considered legal persons if civilization is to endure. They should be legally considered pet animals.
based.

they are literally cum dumpsters and they know it....full of cum and they are proud the share how much of a whore they are :feelsUgh:

Foids only care about IQ insofar as it makes you money. Other than that, foids can care less about muh IQ

Mongols raped u chinks so hard :feelskek:
Muslims: after the conquest of Byzantine Empire we will defeat the whole Christian world. We have the most powerful military in the world.
- hey you, insignificant small bordering territory [Valachia] pay the jizya ( tax for non-muslims ) first.
Vlad III Tepes [Impaler] - No
Muslims - We will teach you a lesson

Expectations:

Fa622652aa93d4375a4e1165d944204a

Reality:

WATMvladtheimpaler930

Muslims: after the conquest of Byzantine Empire we will defeat the whole Christian world. We have the most powerful military in the world.
- hey you, insignificant small bordering territory [Valachia] pay the jizya ( tax for non-muslims ) first.
Vlad III Tepes [Impaler] - No
Muslims - We will teach you a lesson

Expectations:

View attachment 640700

Reality:

View attachment 640701
That Dracula was the nigger of europe, the Turk roaches were not that violent as euroniggers back then

Nerds are hated because they are usually physically weak and unsuccessful with the opposite sex. Instead of striving for popularity and sexual conquest ( which is impossible for them ) they become a bookworms and concentrate on one or a few narrow fields.
Normies who hate nerds for looking down on ordinary people, themselves look down on unsuccessful, loser, virgin men so they are being hypocrite in their dislike of nerds.
'Noo, you cannot feel superior because you know physics, you fucking nerd.
Btw, I had first kiss when I was 12 y.o. and I can do 120 push ups unlike these losers' - typical normgroid.

Hopefully one of her washroom niggers goes full ape mode on her dumb ass one time.

Also what an arrogant fucking bitch just assuming she's got a perfect pair of tits. You don't get to judge that bitch. Men do.

CuckTears won't touch this :society:

yup thats why i dont work
im just a follower of an idea known as no pussy no work no pussy no taxes no pussy no vaccine no pussy NO PEACE

that bitch has ugly face

Indeed.

Foids are not persons.

Smartest thing i have heard in the last 10 years for sure

is this hole real or a LARP with stolen pictures?

while i can definately believe holes are capable of such degeneracy but this account almost seems too over the top.

is this hole real or a LARP with stolen pictures?

while i can definately believe holes are capable of such degeneracy but this account almost seems too over the top.
cope more bro

Nerds are hated because they are usually physically weak and unsuccessful with the opposite sex.
that's all it comes down to with people.

the Turk roaches were not that violent as euroniggers back then
i wish

didn't read i don't give fuck about what pussy hole thinks

why are woman so good at making me furious:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

this is what women think about you as a high iq male. if you are a newton-tier iq scientist who works to ACTUALLY benefit society (unlike the low iq retards women are aattracted to). the men she are referring to could be busy working on a new invention that will greatly benefit society. but she doesn't care. they will tease you over it. but what have you done? NOTHING. it's just the way you look, that you look like a ''dork virgin.'' that's the appreciation that women have for you as someone who creates things of actual value to society so eggless, thirty-something wine-aunts like this one can tease you using technological devices that you probably invented. this is what you get as a high iq man in society: hate and scorn. what have ''dork virgins'' ever done to this women to deserve such a hateful insult? they did NOTHING. that's what society feels about YOU. you come home to an empty apartment every night and cope and cry yourself to sleep while low iq drug-dealer chad fucks this cunt with his big dick. do you see now? you are contributing to a world that hates you and rewards evil while you silently toil away without appreciation. seeing this brings me back to years ago when there was that whore who took credit for that image of the black hole. society FUCKING HATES you just for the fact you look like a wimpy nerd and not some knucklehead chad with a huge frame and square jaw. all the inventors, philosophers, physicists, scientists, astronomers, poets etc. of history women don't give a shit about. why not? because they usually looked like shit, that's literally all it comes down to with these people, it doesn't give them MUH TINGLES

View: https://www.reddit.com/user/AmandacSassy/comments/qaya6o/onlyjoking_maybe/

ytusfu15iau71.jpg

if this is too infuriating then i don't recommend checking out the rest of her profile which is full of slutty confessions about how she gets railed by niggers in public bathrooms. this fucking cunt deserves to get brutally decapitated and have her eyes gouged, honestly

found the memes to describe this whore
1638442738783m

cope more bro

only one coping here is you. i messed him and he admitted to just being a dude and getting money from thirsty dudes.

marianna trench IQ for falling for it.

only one coping here is you. i messed him and he admitted to just being a dude and getting money from thirsty dudes.

marianna trench IQ for falling for it.
:forcedsmile::forcedsmile:cope harder:feelsahh:

I bet u a 100$ that this bitch is an ugly insecure 40 year old+ landwahle. Fucking whore.

what have ''dork virgins'' ever done to this women to deserve such a hateful insult? they did NOTHING.
when i was middleschool random girls would feel comfortable saying things like "he should go fuck himself", "he can go to hell" out loud, about guys who never said anything to them

the purpose of this behavior was to prevent the guys from approaching or saying anything to them, an angry and insecure lash-out

when i was middleschool random girls would feel comfortable saying things like "he should go fuck himself", "he can go to hell" out loud, about guys who never said anything to them

the purpose of this behavior was to prevent the guys from approaching or saying anything to them, an angry and insecure lash-out
middleschool sluts are the worst. they should be tossed into a meat grinder

Perfect, baseline, modern femoid. Scarcely above the level of a Bushman.

ytusfu15iau71.jpg

Whore needs brutal rape and torture in pussy and asshole :feelsohh: (inVIDEO GAME!)