Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This fucking weather is so unbearable

• Thread starter Deleted member 11159
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 11159

Self-banned
-
Fuck this humid bullshit weather. I am sweating like crazy. I have a headache. I constantly feel dehydrated. My whole body is itchy. I feel extra angry about everything.
Fuck summer. I hate it so much. I just want it to be winter again!!!!!!!!!!!!!
FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Bring back the cold
Just wait a few more months theory

Sounds brutal, man. The heat can be quite unbearable.

It's so hot I can't sleep at night

I wish it was winter all year long

I wish it were always humid here tbh, makes my eyes not feel so bad.

Fuck this humid bullshit weather. I am sweating like crazy. I have a headache. I constantly feel dehydrated. My whole body is itchy. I feel extra angry about everything.
Fuck summer. I hate it so much. I just want it to be winter again!!!!!!!!!!!!!
FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
its not that bad

It's over for you

Summer is Chad season. If you enjoy summer you're a fakecel tbh.

It's honestly so easy to LDAR during the summer. Not only that, but it looks nice outside and is sunnier. I also like it because of nostaliga reasons.

you need a fan.. or move out :feelstrash:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back