Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel This fucking war made me skip my massage parlour visit today

Caesercel

Caesercel

Take a look to the sky just before you die.
★★★★★
I was planning to go and try to fuck some Thai pussy tonight. Something I've been putting off for a few days. And now because of the war I spent all my time reading posts here and on /pol/ . Now I'm out of time since I've also got to visit my friends and get drunk. Fuck it. Another day postponed

26980.jpg

Israel? Or Ukraine?

proof that mods are fakecels

I was planning to go and try to fuck some Thai pussy tonight. Something I've been putting off for a few days. And now because of the war I spent all my time reading posts here and on /pol/ . Now I'm out of time since I've also got to visit my friends and get drunk. Fuck it. Another day postponed

I'm too shitskin to SEAmaxx :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

Tybw is going crazy right now

I’m ashamed but being glued to my phone also keeps me from doing a lot of things I want to. It’s like every day though. But also it’s the only thing that can distract me from the anxiety at this point.

over for massagecels