Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting This fucking quote.

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
From @RandomGuy
DC7DF357 3CAF 4749 B6E6 1BEB69223A29 1

Most of you already know this but God am I one of the victims of this filtering system. I don't work the same as other people, I either finished after everyone else or way before everyone else and I always did everything my way to make it easier for myself cuz my brain don't work the same as everyone else's. And I would get in trouble sometimes for doing stuff different. Fuck the Jews for doing this to me. Let me fucking join u pricks. I'm as intelligent as you are. I'm an anomaly in this world. I'm probably more intelligent then you cunts. If you don't let me help you guys out with this in exchange for freedom and me not having to worry about being apart of soyciety ill get to u and join u myself and prove it to u like I'm on some gay talent show. And I have low latent inhibition and a plethora of other things that have been given these gay labels to make people feel bad for having them but because I actually have a high IQ I use them to my advantage and they have gone unnoticed by ppl. I would say more but then I would get a warning for bragging. But the "bragging" I've already done isnt even bragging from my eyes. We would get along so well and I could help you so much. Make this much quicker and easier and helpful for you guys and let me join you now. Please don't make me fucking waste me time and have to get there myself. It's pointless. All I want is freedom and not be part of this "society". And I want freedom. Not the freedom that the population thinks is freedom. It is more likely that I will have to get there myself but the thing is, I'm capable of how, but the difficult thing is knowing the right path to take. Anyway just let me join bros please. We both b benefitin so much. It will be fun. Cmon guys.

What's your IQ

The education system had successfully filtered me out. I proved far too non-servient, independent and possessing the great intellect that normally encompasses these two traits.

didn't read because my attention span is fucked up.
but i am mirin that quote ngltbh
View attachment 272002View attachment 272002View attachment 272002
Bruh whatever is in this reply of yours ain't loadin and it's makin my whole phone lag xD
didn't read because my attention span is fucked up.
but i am mirin that quote ngltbh
View attachment 272002View attachment 272002View attachment 272002
Yep. Incels especially it weeds out. To be blackpilled u have to be a free thinker to an extent. Furthermore, most incels have no friends or social connects cuz we b ugly so they are independent and anxious and depressed and perform worse cuz of all that anyway.

I hate when you find a better way to do something or something that makes it easier to do for you and people bitch at you for doing it “ wrong”

I hate when you find a better way to do something or something that makes it easier to do for you and people bitch at you for doing it “ wrong”
it just proves this quote b true

He's a leftist(and jew). And he didn't bring anything new. Nietzsche said it a century before him.