Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL This Fucking Clown

KOBA_1257

KOBA_1257

LeHobbesienÉfilistique
-
This joke legit doesn’t see the positive of sex dolls/robots. Like you would be happier with one, stop lying to yourself. This disgusting rat, barbaric mf needs to be exterminated. They are nothing but cancer cells on planet earth

4AAAB6C2 A59F 4080 9EB9 69AAC4E3E555

Lmfao I'm desperate but I'm not that desperate. Unless you're addicted to hentai do as you will.

They get dusty fast

If not for people feeling lonely and wanting sex, they would have no reason to ever talk to a woman

Women have exploited men's loneliness for too long, it's time to replace them

I think he's talking about AI gfs rather than sexbots. Not that AI gfs are anywhere near realistic enough at this stage. Still, what he fails to understand is that we dug our holes because it's more comfortable down there than up at the surface where legion vermin crawl. Besides, at least AI gfs would be programmed to be affectionate towards us, unlike real women.

If not for people feeling lonely and wanting sex, they would have no reason to ever talk to a woman

Women have exploited men's loneliness for too long, it's time to replace them
Yessssssssss