Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel This forum will eventually make me suicide tbh.

L

LebaneseCel

Phoenician Nationalist
-
Can’t take any more blackpills. I eventually realized that I’m a fucking subhuman beta looking manlet who’s purpose in life is to stay alone and never have sex with a woman. It’s honestly completely over. Now I know why I’m nearly 18 and still a fucking virgin. All these lies, all these false hopes, and all these bluepilled thoughts made me think I was decent looking back then, until I took the blackpill about what makes a face attractive for women. My ONLY hope right now is to JBWmaxx in another nation, particularly an Asian one. That’s honestly it. Western women are way out of my league.
Not being a chad is a death sentence. Being average looking wont get you shit.

ther is still hope for you swalow 2d pill
B20ed75e1f7a4f6b8a3abea2d471c78420689085 hq

17 year old incel thinking it is over. Wait till you are 25 before you rope. By then your brain is fully developed and you will have missed out on teen love/ sex so you will be permenantly alone.

At your age try mewing, gymmaxing ect and you will have a chance.

Get over it. Nobody cares.
It’s honestly over. Next time I’m near a bridge I’m literally gonna jump off it. No joke here, or simply live stream my death or something.

17 year old incel thinking it is over. Wait till you are 25 before you rope. By then your brain is fully developed and you will have missed out on teen love/ sex so you will be permenantly alone.

Mewing is a cope. Eye area is everything. Being a manlet makes you simply undesirable too.

How manlet are you ?

keep c0ping teenybopper

Death is not really a solution to your problems. You die and then what, you'll not be anymore. Bravo, nothing was gained from this endeavor.

It's rough boyo.

Mewing is a cope. Eye area is everything. Being a manlet makes you simply undesirable too.
Perhaps. Hunters eyes are the #1 most attractive thing about the face which is the most important thing if you are 5'8"+

Death is not really a solution to your problems. You die and then what, you'll not be anymore. Bravo, nothing was gained from this endeavor.
Staying sexless isn’t also a solution, fag.

Perhaps. Hunters eyes are the #1 most attractive thing about the face which is the most important thing if you are 5'8"+
I have a horrendous asymmetrical bug like eye area

Staying sexless isn’t also a solution, fag.

The mental fortitude one must have to outright deny his primal urges is indeed a admirable thing - one that was praised in times of olden.

Brainwashed you are if you believe that stayjng sexless is indeed a curse than it is our own liberation.

It seems that you cannot live in admittance with your own genetic reality, you expect the reality of the promised bioleninism the sexual revolution has brought upon the minds of the weak. If anything your thinking is hypocritical at best.

We should all rope at t this point

Is 25 (nearly 26) old enough to know your pain then? How fucking old do you have to be to "know what it's like"?
It is truely over by 25 imo. That is when your brain is set in stone as an incel.

Believe me, it gets worse every day. If you're 25 and you think the pain is the worst it will get, just wait another year, and then another, and then another...by the time you're 35, you won't even be able to get out of bed most days. You will have a sick, sinking feeling in your chest and stomach every moment you're awake. You won't be able to leave your house without homicidal and suicidal thoughts racing through your mind, giving hateful glares to every slut you see, knowing that there's literally no reason for you to be alive anymore, that any chance you EVER had is completely gone well over a decade ago.
I'm roping at 30 if I don't ascend (not going to happen JFL). So I won't feel the pain of a 35 year old because I'm not taking this shit that long.

So I'm probably the most pathetic of all of you here. I'm king of the fucking losers. That makes me a god.
With my stupid personality I'll make it past 30 without having ascended don't worry. You'll be joined by more losers like me.

Hate the way OP insults any incel that disagrees with him or offers different opinion. Horrible type of incel and typical of young, new incels today.

Our time will come, brother. Vengeance will be ours.
Well if I want to ER I have to wait until I'm 35 anyway because of my criminal record kek.

(I prefer going Eric Harris though because he was the first true ER to be honest).

Hate the way OP insults any incel that disagrees with him or offers different opinion. Horrible type of incel and typical of young, new incels today.
Man excuse me if I did that, but I’m severely mentally ill and subhuman.

Can’t take any more blackpills. I eventually realized that I’m a fucking subhuman beta looking manlet who’s purpose in life is to stay alone and never have sex with a woman. It’s honestly completely over. Now I know why I’m nearly 18 and still a fucking virgin. All these lies, all these false hopes, and all these bluepilled thoughts made me think I was decent looking back then, until I took the blackpill about what makes a face attractive for women. My ONLY hope right now is to JBWmaxx in another nation, particularly an Asian one. That’s honestly it. Western women are way out of my league.
Not being a chad is a death sentence. Being average looking wont get you shit.
But you would only settle for a 10/10 white chick right?

I was 17 when Columbine happened, and I understood immediately why it happened. From that day, Dylan and Eric were my heroes.
Well I am a bit younger than you. I was 14 when Virginia Tech happened and I felt the same understanding with Seung Cho that you probably felt with Eric and Dylan.

I do see a lot of EH in myself though especially the insane rage.

I actually am. You have NO idea what it's like to be this age. Try being my age and seeing people who are literally DECADES younger than you and having sex! You don't know true pain until you've experienced that!
Most of the youngcels didn't swallow the oldpill, pure bliss tbh.

Seung Cho was my hero too. Every word he said in his video resonated with me. Pisses me off how most of the fucking normies who watch the news thought that he was just insane and rambling, not realizing that his "victims" brought that shit upon themselves, just like they always do.
When Seung said he wanted to "inspire generations of the weak and defenseless people" I knew he was talking about people like me. He obviously did his research with Columbine too and knew EH was an incel much like himself and not a ladies man who got laid 24/7/a psychopath.

The mental fortitude one must have to outright deny his primal urges is indeed a admirable thing - one that was praised in times of olden.

Brainwashed you are if you believe that stayjng sexless is indeed a curse than it is our own liberation.

It seems that you cannot live in admittance with your own genetic reality, you expect the reality of the promised bioleninism the sexual revolution has brought upon the minds of the weak. If anything your thinking is hypocritical at best.
ASCENDED IQ

And that's exactly what he did, he inspired us. I loved when he called them out on their hedonistic lifestyle, drinking vodka and cognac all the time.
I also know his breaking point was when he couldn't get laid at college at 21-22 years of age. He knew it was over. He got arrested for "harassing" girls (all he wanted to do was get his dick wet, FFS).

His plan of action was fool-proof as well. Best executed shooting I've witnessed thus far.

Fucking cunts will always play the harassment card because they know they can get away with it. The fucking law ALWAYS bends to these horrid creatures with vaginas.Bends down and kisses their asses CONSTANTLY, and then they don't expect something like Virginia Tech to happen???
Something like V-Tech is always going to happen no matter what. Society as it is will cause more of these incidents. People realize that you don't have to sit back and take shit anymore.

dude you're so young. im almost 20 in the same situation

So many people are willing to be heroes to people like us. When the fuck are these privileged cunts gonna get it through their head? They keep bullying us, keep being facebook zombies always on their phones taking selfies, their shallowness and arrogance will be their demise.
When you have nothing to lose it definitely crosses your mind. I mean that was my first option to be honest until I fucked myself up with a stupid assault on a Chad, etc.

I was going to wait until I was 30, then get a gun license, purchase a few .22 handguns and end it all. Nothing to fucking lose man.

I hope you fucked that Chad up good. Whatever you decide to do, I wish you luck, brother.
Well king hits probably hurt a fuckload. Hopefully I took his PSL rating down to shit with that hit too kek.

I wish you luck in your endeavors too. I certainly wouldn't blame you if you an heroed or even went ER tbh.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back