Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel This forum starting to become my number one cope

bakadesu

bakadesu

Tfw 2D isnt real
-
This forum is fucking addicting holy fuck. That dopamaine rush everyimte an alert pops up.
I start spending my evenings here instead of watching anime or playing vidya, which i dont know if its a good sign or not.
I wish i joined ealier tbh.
Also :

Feelsgoodman
:feelzez:

until you realize the only thing people quote you for are your quirky comments as opposed to your intellectually oriented posts

until you realize the only thing people quote you for are your quirky comments as opposed to your intellectually oriented posts
The intellectual posts are often written by ppl who are much better at expressing their thoughts in english language.
I feel validated if i get quoted regardless of the content tbh :feelshmm:

The intellectual posts are often written by ppl who are much better at expressing their words in english language.
I feel validated if i get quoted regardless of the content tbh :feelshmm:
meant for me, personally

This forum is fucking addicting holy fuck. That dopamaine rush everyimte an alert pops up.
I start spending my evenings here instead of watching anime or playing vidya, which i dont know if its a good sign or not.
I wish i joined ealier tbh.
Also :

View attachment 49270
:feelzez:
Enjoy it while it lasts boyo. It will wear off one day

Last edited:
It was the same for me january-june I browsed and posted here 24/7

same goes for me when I joined new. Its not as good as when I newly joined but its still my biggest cope too.

This forum will consume your soul after 3 months

lol you remind me of those naive optimistic guys who are only starting their 1st year at my uni,
still capable to smile :lul:

It gets even better....the longer you stay OP.

lol you remind me of those naive optimistic guys who are only starting their 1st year at my uni,
still capable to smile :lul:
I wasn't supposed to live long enough to see maycels become veterans :woke:

Someone drop a big juicy alert on me.

I’d call it a strong #4 on my list of copes

"dopamine rush" when you get an alert is reddity, mine is more like "oh crap what the heck am I going to say?" :ping:

postmaxxers get obsessed quick, rack up 5k-7k posts in 2 months
and then abruptly leave/get banned

partly also because, to many people, incel circles is just a fun distraction

Just woke up to 5 alerts :feelsohh:

i dont even have time for vidya or college i just spend all day on this fucking forum tbh.

Same and I don't even post all that much. Just lurk and read thread after thread wasting my life away

postmaxxers get obsessed quick, rack up 5k-7k posts in 2 months
and then abruptly leave/get banned
burnouts
Truecels can only manage a small amount over a longer period of time