Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over This forum shouldn’t be niche, we should be bursting to the gills with frustrated young men

cvh1991

cvh1991

Legend
The point we’re at most men in western countries at least should want to be here. The fact that incels/blackpill content is niche is mind blowing to me and really speaks to how much most people “need” to fit in and trust group think over all else. Essentially all of the heavy propaganda top down has worked so far.

I’ve worked with many men over the years that fall into the betabux or outright incel camp — and the trend of men floundering and becoming sexless has grown dramatically in recent years. Yet usually men seem to despise incels and blackpill ideology, at least publicly. Because they’re constantly on sites like Reddit or watching mainstream news outlets and incels are demonized absolutely everywhere you look. Also most men do care what women think and very obviously women despise incels and the blackpill and men especially when they’re young think “Oh I won’t be like that then” lol. The system is very afraid of frustrated young men and it’s obvious looking at the propaganda everywhere or how there are feds assigned to boards like this.

Most men just seem to embrace delusion over the truth. They don’t want to admit the black pill is real or that they could be an “evil incel”. No no more self improvement will do it :feelsseriously: They want to hold on to coping and they want to think they’re not one of us or at least that we’re wrong. But the blackpill is by and large true. At this point maybe it needs to get worse before it gets better.

This is why I think arguing on normie platforms can have value. Because even though it gets removed eventually getting these ideas to more young men is how we win down the road. It’s the only way we win down the road seems to me — getting most men on the same page fighting for similar goals. The end game is basically getting a massive voting wave across the majority of men and also behavioral changes in men where they reject supporting women, affirmative action for women, etc. I personally hope men start organizing protests but again those would have to be huge to make a dent. Most men have their own eyes closed and don’t acknowledge the problems and aren’t willing to do something for systemic change. That’s mind blowing especially because women seem to unify easily around common causes while men just compete with each other for scraps like fools or dogs.

Last edited:
The point we’re at most men in western countries at least should want to be here. The fact that incels/blackpill content is niche is mind blowing to me and really speaks to how much most people “need” to fit in and trust group think over all else.

I’ve worked with many men over the years that fall into the betabux or outright incel camp — and the trend of men floundering and becoming sexless has grown dramatically in recent years. Yet usually men seem to despise incels and blackpill ideology, at least publicly. Because they’re constantly on sites like Reddit or watching mainstream news outlets and incels are demonized absolutely everywhere you look. The system is very afraid of frustrated young men and it’s obvious looking at the propaganda everywhere or how there are feds assigned to boards like this.

Most men just seem to embrace delusion over the truth. They want to hold on to coping and they want to think they’re not one of us or at least that we’re wrong. But the blackpill is by and large true. At this point maybe it needs to get worse before it gets better.

This is why I think arguing on normie platforms can have value. Because even though it gets removed eventually getting these ideas to more young men is how we win down the road. It’s the only way we win down the road seems to me — getting most men on the same page fighting for similar goals.
This could work If they get angry enough at their lives and people gaslighting them chip away at the cope mindset

Why? Do you disagree that more and more men are being pushed out of the mate pool and that more and more men becoming sexless not by choice? If you follow the studies on this kind of thing problem has been getting worse for years (male sexlessness/men dropping out of society, etc). Eventually we’ll reach a breaking point and it follows those men would align with blackpill ideas and they should theoretically wind up places like this. Inceldom shouldn’t be niche because most men are either incel or betabux.

This could work If they get angry enough at their lives and people gaslighting them chip away at the cope mindset
Breaking the cope mindset and exposing the gaslighting is basically what needs to be done. The problem is it’s difficult to compete with so much top down power and we’re censored everywhere else we try to go because they want to contain frustrated men out of fear.

No I don’t believe that, truecels are a small percentage of the population. Even here many people ascend and leave after a while
This is exactly what I’m talking about. Division kills potential for change.

You’re so concerned with who’s “truly” an incel that you’d reject the betabuxers that would support your cause? Nobody is claiming all men face equal struggles. What I’m claiming is that we need them to win and winning is what matters.

We need to unify men around common goals and push for systemic change together as a very large group. We need the 80% of men.

Fuck man, I don’t even care if it’s Chad — if he acknowledges the truth of the blackpill and is willing to join us to push for systemic change that would take us back to a more equitable less gynocentric society then hes useful and I want those people in the conversation. Consider how the far left goes into a purity spiral and removed anyone that disgrees with even slight tenants of their views. If you want to win that means choosing your goals then getting as many people on board as you can at which point you don’t sweat the small differences in ideology (eg mgtow vs trp va blackpill etc etc — you need all of these men to win).

Last edited:
Men have been being brainwashed since the start, every single news channel and piece of popular media constantly talks about how foids can do no wrong and how you're a hateful misogynist if you dare question that. Even those that manage to find out about this shithole spend 5 minutes, see an edgy baitpost, and nope out because they've spent the majority of their time on the Internet browsing Instagram/Twitter/Reddit. :lul:

Betabuxers live happy lives tbh
I don’t think they do. Their wives almost never fuck them and when they do it’s out of obligation and the men can sense that. It’s not like when they willingly bang Chad and are clearly into it. Have you ever talked to these men? The ones that aren’t deluding themselves are broken inside. Usually these relationships end in divorce or a breakup or an open relationship. Is basically cucking yourself and paying their bills for scraps. My father got divorce raped and thrown to the wind, basically lost everything. It wasn’t worth it seems to me. Guy I work with is in a similar boat hearing him talk at the bar — his fiancé just never fucks him and he pays for everything. What a joke.

My goal is to change our system to resolve these problems or at least some of them. Men need to push back hard as a unified group and for that we betabuxers on our side.

Men have been being brainwashed since the start, every single news channel and piece of popular media constantly talks about how foids can do no wrong and how you're a hateful misogynist if you dare question that. Even those that manage to find out about this shithole spend 5 minutes, see an edgy baitpost, and nope out because they've spent the majority of their time on the Internet browsing Instagram/Twitter/Reddit. :lul:
Sadly this is completely accurate and you described it perfectly.

The way therapy is designed , plays a huge role in this.

Lonely men will be gaslighted to work harder for soyciety by their mostly toilet therapists.

Lonely men will be gaslighted to work harder for soyciety by their mostly toilet therapists.
Great observation. Instead of acknowledging the underlying problems that led them there and working to change the system they just pump you full of drugs and put delusions in your head.

his fiancé just never fucks him and he pays for everything. What a joke.

His FIANCEE never fucks him, and he pays for everything? Is it because she's a virgin (doubtful)? He's still marrying her? LOL

My goal is to change our system to resolve these problems or at least some of them. Men need to push back hard as a unified group and for that we betabuxers on our side.

Agreed. The only path to victory is mass blackpilling of all males. Only a very small minority of males stand to benefit from the status quo, even if they are not incel.

Last edited:
They believe if they go along with the system, tow the line & keep trying their efforts will eventually bare fruit but little do they know that their soil is barren of life.

They believe if they go along with the system, toe the line & keep trying their efforts will eventually bare fruit but little do they know that their soil is barren of life.
That’s exactly it. We’re taught that if we work hard and apply ourselves for the good of broad society that we’ll be able to earn a good living, get a wife that loves us, and obtain a home. Take all those things away (so what’s happening right now) and men should theoretically tear the system down that no longer provides value to them or at least protest and vote in specific candidates. But the system has been so good at punishing wrong think and indoctrinated men that most don’t see what’s really before their eyes.

His FIANCEE never fucks him, and he pays for everything? Is it because she's a virgin (doubtful)? He's still marrying her? LOL

Agreed. The only path to victory is mass blackpilling of all males. Only a very small minority of males stand to benefit from the status quo, even if they are not incel.
Yup, he’s a nice guy too. But he’s totally deluded at the same time. He can see and is frustrated by how is literal fiancée treats him but still thinks that’s normal and that he can “work on it” with her in the future :feelsseriously: Might have to do with the fact he’s on Reddit all the time — that site has just rotted peoples brains inside out I swear.

And yup, the only way we have a change at real change is by getting men at large unified around a single cause. The question is how do we get from where we are now which is a depised niche to organizing in the internet feds everywhere age? Protests and voting are maybe a good start but you need volume. Somehow we need to break through the conditioning to reach men and I don’t know is to do that when blackpill ideas are censored at every turn.

Last edited:
Agreed. We need to be in more normie platforms arguing our points, and yes there should be hundreds of thousands of disenfranchised young men here. They mostly seem to end up following more mainstream figures like Jordan Peterson or Andrew Tate. So I'm not quite sure how to accomplish this (having those young men join us).

People like Andrew Tate and redpillers absorb a lot of the coping normies and uggos who belong here tbh. Same with all "self-help/self-improvement" faggots. Wheat Waffles too.

Agreed. We need to be in more normie platforms arguing our points, and yes there should be hundreds of thousands of disenfranchised young men here. They mostly seem to end up following more mainstream figures like Jordan Peterson or Andrew Tate. So I'm not quite sure how to accomplish this (having those young men join us).
People like Andrew Tate and redpillers absorb a lot of the coping normies and uggos who belong here tbh. Same with all "self-help/self-improvement" faggots. Wheat Waffles too.
Yeah, that is true. Better then nothing I suppose but it seems like men are too splintered and even different manosphere groups dislike one another which limits how much impact we can have on society.

The problem I have with JP and Tate is they both present the situation as if it’s men that can change and improve to “fix” their own situation and that’s simply not the case. It’s not how things really are. Historically the reason we had nice things was because society was built in such as a way to deny women the degree of choice and power they have today. When you have a patriarchy you wind up with each woman paired with a man, you end up with families, and you end up with good wages as demand is high (wife and kids) while labor is halved (only men working). When you give women all of this power we see the reason why it was withheld for ages. Because you wind up smack dab where we are now where they vote the state more and more and more power and literal harems form. Most men can no longer achieve a family or a wife and then young angry men destabilize society. Wages crater as demand falls (dramatically fewer children when women pursue higher education and careers) and falling wages (doubling the labor force). That was something JP was definitely right about — how a large cohort of frustrated young men is a scary thing for a society. It’s probably why “they” hate us so much.

The difference is today most men are incredibly brainwashed and we’re reasonably afraid since the current system has tremendous power. I don’t know how it can be fixed, but I sure wish I did. Best route is mass blackpilling men across the board seems to me. We need goals and some kind of cause for men to unify around. Figures like Tate and JP are interesting but I’m not sure they’re the right people to lead young men forward. JP might be the closest thing there is to a mainstream male role model for young guys though I suppose.

Last edited:
Most men can no longer achieve a family or a wife and then young angry men destabilize society.
The difference is today most men are incredibly brainwashed and we’re reasonably afraid since the current system has tremendous power.
We need goals and some kind of cause for men to unify around.
Agree, these points especially. I do wonder how much all of the single and purposeless young men will stabilize society. I hear that a lot but (like you said) nobody really organizes or does anything, I think everyone's just to scared to, even in a peaceful way. It just makes me wonder if any kind of meaningful destabilization will occur. Or if we'll just exist under a matriarchy/gynocracy. But if that ever happens (in the US at least) I think we're done for. Military strength is really what it comes down to and imagine a woman trying to order around the most (or one of the most) powerful militaries on earth.

The redpill is being utilized as controlled opposition in an attempt to prevent normies from reaching the blackpill.

They don’t want to admit the black pill is real or that they could be an “evil incel”.
This is the main issue. One they don't want to give up hope, and two, they've fallen for the brainwashing campaign that incel just means misogynist, and believe they can be "virgin but not incel"

" Inceldom shouldn’t be niche because most men are either incel or betabux."
Again the projectingcels strikes again.
Most people live happy fulfilled lives u fkn moron.
Just because u know some losers who cant get pussy doesent mean that many men are incel.

But some dudes must cope I guess, makes u feel better about urself if u think others live as dead pathetic lives as we do in here.

Betabux is also some stupid redpill/mgtow dumb shit term. These redpill morons would call a normal healthy relationship "betabux" just because the guy earns more money and spend some of it doing nice things for his girl, which is totally fkn normal btw.

We are Not in Core positions of Power to force such a Change . Umfortunatly

This is the main issue. One they don't want to give up hope, and two, they've fallen for the brainwashing campaign that incel just means misogynist, and believe they can be "virgin but not incel"
It’s unfortunate, understatement I know. All of this top down manipulation and propaganda has become more powerful in the current day seems to me. Social media and all of the major news networks being controlled top down by the current regime and then the way our education system sets men up — men basically have the starting point all wrong and are punished/shamed/even fired for stating controversial views that go against the current order of things. Feds infiltrate everything to boot and everything is basically logged and recorded now so the men who do know are reasonably worried. Realistically there’s a question of what one could even do. Most of us just try to accept it and cope best we can of course but I wish I had something to believe in or a route to actually change something. The only way to solve the rise of inceldom and depressed wages is a restructuring of society.

Social media and all of the major news networks being controlled top down by the current regime and then the way our education system sets men up — men basically have the starting point all wrong and are punished/shamed/even fired for stating controversial views that go against the current order of things.

Worst part/phase of it all tbh.

My teachers and principal were complete fucking ass holes if they were even 1/4 aware of what they were really doing during these school-wide assemblies and presentations.

Again the projectingcels strikes again.
Most people live happy fulfilled lives u fkn moron.
Just because u know some losers who cant get pussy doesent mean that many men are incel.

But some dudes must cope I guess, makes u feel better about urself if u think others live as dead pathetic lives as we do in here.

Betabux is also some stupid redpill/mgtow dumb shit term. These redpill morons would call a normal healthy relationship "betabux" just because the guy earns more money and spend some of it doing nice things for his girl, which is totally fkn normal btw.
Betabuxers can only be “happy” in delusion. It’s the delusion and their own brianwashed state that lets them cope. Many of them do have their eyes opened eventually but it comes later when they divorce raped or cheated on. Regardless if incels continue on doing the leftist “purity spiral” nonsense we really will have no strength or leverage to affect any change even in the future. We need those men and really I think they need us too.

Betabuxers can only be “happy” in delusion. It’s the delusion and their own brianwashed state that lets them cope. Many of them do have their eyes opened eventually but it comes later when they divorce raped or cheated on. Regardless if incels continue on doing the leftist “purity spiral” nonsense we really will have no strength or leverage to affect any change even in the future. We need those men and really I think they need us too.
Holy fk u have autism and no idea what the fk ur talking about.
Normal people need incels? Like what the fk are u spergs even smoking?

yes normal people need incels to do the dirty work they would never even consider doing
bc they are "too good" for it

Lol we basically all have autism here. I didn’t say “normal people” and you know it. I said betabux men which is growing to a larger size than prior decades. Low status ugly poor young men need each other to affect change. That’s what I meant and really you know that you’re just intentionally twisting my words. Why do people like you want to lose? Is your pride in being “le true incel” really that great that you’d balk at allies? This is exactly the kind of shit I mean. Women actually unify to fight for change for them as a group. Men just compete with each other and incels fuckin purity spiral like the worst leftists and wonder why they have no leverage to change anything. What matters long term is winning and to win we need more black pilled men. Period. I don’t give a fuck if they’re a 1/10 trucel or a 6/10 beta bux. We need the entire bottom range since the entirety of women and all the Chads who benefit from the current system will oppose us.

Last edited:
The other side is allowed to post much more propaganda (which btw is against all of us) because everything they say is for theirs and others freedom and “safety”.
But all the negative shit happening to us who gives a fifth a shit right :foidSoy:

The other side is allowed to post much more propaganda (which btw is against all of us) because everything they say is for theirs and others freedom and “safety”.
But all the negative shit happening to us who gives a fifth a shit right :foidSoy:
Nailed it man, exactly right :feelsbadman:

Lol we basically all have autism here. I didn’t say “normal people” and you know it. I said betabux men which is growing to a larger size than prior decades. Low status ugly poor young men need each other to affect change. That’s what I meant and really you know that you’re just intentionally twisting my words. Why do people like you want to lose? Is your pride in being “le true incel” really that great that you’d balk at allies? This is exactly the kind of shit I mean. Women actually unify to fight for change for them as a group. Men just compete with each other and incels fuckin purity spiral like the worst leftists and wonder why they have no leverage to change anything. What matters long term is winning and to win we need more black pilled men. Period. I don’t give a fuck if they’re a 1/10 trucel or a 6/10 beta bux. We need the entire bottom range since the entirety of women and all the Chads who benefit from the current system will oppose us.

Read my original post again, the betabuxx shit is redpill horseshit.
Muh divorce rape etc, thats just part of life and has always been. You find a new partner and start a new relationship. Its not that dramatic.
The idea of getting rejected and left as an incel is finall, so an incel sees a crashed relationship like the end of the fkn world meanwhile for a normal person its just a normal part of life.

Incels and trucels. Were like the bottom 10% of men. The men that has always failed. Never did anything. Worked in factorys until death or joined the army getting killed in combat.
U cant fight ur Genetic destiny.
Its always been like this.
I guess you and others like to fantasize but its childlike and silly.
Im being real

was this forum more active in the past?
Yes incels had a community on reddit, twitter and previous forums which boasted more members but after alot of purges the community has declined but has received some new people due to tiktok & YT

Yes incels had a community on reddit, twitter and previous forums which boasted more members but after alot of purges the community has declined but has received some new people due to tiktok & YT
If there was a non-pozzed version of Reddit that had actual free speech while retaining some of the content organization systems of Reddit that would be the dream. I wish Elon had bought Reddit instead of Twitter then fired all the censorheavy leftist cocksuckers.

Read my original post again, the betabuxx shit is redpill horseshit.
Muh divorce rape etc, thats just part of life and has always been. You find a new partner and start a new relationship. Its not that dramatic.
The idea of getting rejected and left as an incel is finall, so an incel sees a crashed relationship like the end of the fkn world meanwhile for a normal person its just a normal part of life.

Incels and trucels. Were like the bottom 10% of men. The men that has always failed. Never did anything. Worked in factorys until death or joined the army getting killed in combat.
U cant fight ur Genetic destiny.
Its always been like this.
I guess you and others like to fantasize but its childlike and silly.
Im being real
I mean, it is pretty dramatic for men that struggled to get women, finally got one they believed was the one, busted their ass to build a home and a future for them out of love, only to be spit on and divorce raped down the road and treated to a dead bedroom after getting married.

Is it better than being an incel? I dunno probably but a lot of men do not understand the nature of women or the blackpill til they experience a nuclear rejection where their one-itis leaves them for another man and the destruction of their dream like that. I feel bad for them, I genuinely do.

Being a betabux seems like to sucks ass to me. Your partner isn’t even attracted to you and leaves you the moment they find an upgrade. And men aren’t even aware their relationship is like this til it’s too late. In large part because of the lied are taught growing up.

This is why I think arguing on normie platforms can have value.
While this would be admirable, I honestly can't be assed, and I imagine the same goes for most here. It's a lot of pain for awfully little gain.

While this would be admirable, I honestly can't be assed, and I imagine the same goes for most here. It's a lot of pain for awfully little gain.
It is very painful I’ve sort of given up. They just censor and ban you even if you make a genuine effort to source your claims and remain professional. Meanwhile the people you’re arguing with can make outright fallacies and insult you heavily and they’re considered fine and dandy because they’re towing the accepted establishment narrative. Still I kept it up til my last Reddit account was IP banned.

You know why I was banned? Because I dared to say “mean words aren’t the same as actual violence and aren’t a big deal” I shit you not. Admin banned for replying that to a comment where someone was getting nuked for daring to say the “dreaded N-word” jfl. I hate normies and censorfag lefties so much it’s unreal. Unlike us who are used to and must accept that everyone disagrees with these people cannot and will not even entertain any view outside of their own glass house. It’s pathetic.

The point we’re at most men in western countries at least should want to be here. The fact that incels/blackpill content is niche is mind blowing to me and really speaks to how much most people “need” to fit in and trust group think over all else. Essentially all of the heavy propaganda top down has worked so far.

I’ve worked with many men over the years that fall into the betabux or outright incel camp — and the trend of men floundering and becoming sexless has grown dramatically in recent years. Yet usually men seem to despise incels and blackpill ideology, at least publicly. Because they’re constantly on sites like Reddit or watching mainstream news outlets and incels are demonized absolutely everywhere you look. Also most men do care what women think and very obviously women despise incels and the blackpill and men especially when they’re young think “Oh I won’t be like that then” lol. The system is very afraid of frustrated young men and it’s obvious looking at the propaganda everywhere or how there are feds assigned to boards like this.

Most men just seem to embrace delusion over the truth. They don’t want to admit the black pill is real or that they could be an “evil incel”. No no more self improvement will do it :feelsseriously: They want to hold on to coping and they want to think they’re not one of us or at least that we’re wrong. But the blackpill is by and large true. At this point maybe it needs to get worse before it gets better.

This is why I think arguing on normie platforms can have value. Because even though it gets removed eventually getting these ideas to more young men is how we win down the road. It’s the only way we win down the road seems to me — getting most men on the same page fighting for similar goals. The end game is basically getting a massive voting wave across the majority of men and also behavioral changes in men where they reject supporting women, affirmative action for women, etc. I personally hope men start organizing protests but again those would have to be huge to make a dent. Most men have their own eyes closed and don’t acknowledge the problems and aren’t willing to do something for systemic change. That’s mind blowing especially because women seem to unify easily around common causes while men just compete with each other for scraps like fools or dogs.
most men arent incels thats the problem. some users cope by thinking half of men are incels but realistically only around 5% of men are incels (or 2% if you live in a shithole like i do). i didnt know a single guy in my high school who was virgin other than myself

most men arent incels thats the problem. some users cope by thinking half of men are incels but realistically only around 5% of men are incels (or 2% if you live in a shithole like i do). i didnt know a single guy in my high school who was virgin other than myself
Personally I think it “used to be” a much much smaller number of men were trucels because society was structured totally differently and had different norms that were forced onto people (for our own good long term seems to me in a lot of cases).

These days we know a few things:
1) male sexlessness has risen dramatically in a relatively short period of time
2) many young men are single while young women are not (they’re sharing top men)
3) a big chunk of men fall into the “betabux” camp where probably some post 30 woman “settled” but the relationship is transactional and the woman isn’t attracted to their partner. Many of these will end in divorce rape and cheating down the road.

I think it’s divided into categories basically. You have:
1) True top 10% Chads and sub brackets within this
2) Chad lights
3) High tier normie
4) average ish
5) sub 5s
6) trucels

Etc — this is just a simplification but if enough men are boxed out of relationships, sex, and the ability to have a home and a family. And if enough of those men get black pilled maybe we can actually make some progress.

I really believe too many incels are focused on whether men have it as bad as them when instead we need to avoid purity spiraling and get as many men on board to unify around goals that benefit us all as much as possible. The goal should be systemic change to help men and fix these problems. I will take blackpilled normies and betabuxers to that end. We need mass appeal and as many men on our side as possible to affect any actual change.

It is very painful I’ve sort of given up. They just censor and ban you even if you make a genuine effort to source your claims and remain professional. Meanwhile the people you’re arguing with can make outright fallacies and insult you heavily and they’re considered fine and dandy because they’re towing the accepted establishment narrative. Still I kept it up til my last Reddit account was IP banned.

You know why I was banned? Because I dared to say “mean words aren’t the same as actual violence and aren’t a big deal” I shit you not. Admin banned for replying that to a comment where someone was getting nuked for daring to say the “dreaded N-word” jfl. I hate normies and censorfag lefties so much it’s unreal. Unlike us who are used to and must accept that everyone disagrees with these people cannot and will not even entertain any view outside of their own glass house. It’s pathetic.
How those ignorami don't realize cancel culture runs directly counter to freedom of speech which they supposedly triumph is beyond me. I hate them with a passion as well. You getting IP banned for saying something entirely reasonable is case in point. The Overton window is being bricked up, but the normcattle are so glued to the TV opposite the window that they haven't even noticed and they simply refuse to budge even an inch because they're too enamored with watching the Muppets talk about how sunny it is while bricking up a certain window.

Blackpill as it is will never go mainstream, simply because the world has to run on copium 24/7 otherwise 80% of the male population would outright kill themselves.

It's unacceptable for normies to talk about it, we're seen as extremist outcasts when in reality anyone in our shoes would react the same way.

If there was a non-pozzed version of Reddit that had actual free speech while retaining some of the content organization systems of Reddit that would be the dream. I wish Elon had bought Reddit instead of Twitter then fired all the censorheavy leftist cocksuckers.
I'm not a fan of reddit but I can see why it is super popular when you can find alot of things there your comment hammers it home if anything.

How those ignorami don't realize cancel culture runs directly counter to freedom of speech which they supposedly triumph is beyond me. I hate them with a passion as well. You getting IP banned for saying something entirely reasonable is case in point. The Overton window is being bricked up, but the normcattle are so glued to the TV opposite the window that they haven't even noticed and they simply refuse to budge even an inch because they're too enamored with watching the Muppets talk about how sunny it is while bricking up a certain window.
I have nothing to add to this except that youre absolute right and I hate how wrong and complacent most men in particular are.

Blackpill as it is will never go mainstream, simply because the world has to run on copium 24/7 otherwise 80% of the male population would outright kill themselves.
Idk. Most men would just succumb to more pathetic forms of coping, like breeding with foids that are even more subhuman. After seeing how men kept letting more and more divorce-graping laws pass since the boomers, I lost all faith in them.

This is the difference between men and women is that we dont complain we just accept reality as it is.
It's because men cancel other men, women don't. For some masochistic reasons there are enough men who aggressive defend the system that elevates women at the expense of men. We are just hard-wired that way to facilitate those "poor little creatures". I mean, take yourself as an example. You weren't blackpilled overnight. It was a long, arduous, and painful process since you were fighting your biological instincts. Us being incels kind of makes it easy for us to go over that edge.

Idk. Most men would just succumb to more pathetic forms of coping, like breeding with foids that are even more subhuman. After seeing how men kept letting more and more divorce-graping laws pass since the boomers, I lost all faith in them.
I know what you mean RIP — modern men are by and large indoctrinated and domesticated slaves for the system basically. Simps to the core. They don’t know what they could have if they acted as a unit.

It's because men cancel other men, women don't. For some masochistic reasons there are enough men who aggressive defend the system that elevates women at the expense of men. We are just hard-wired that way to facilitate those "poor little creatures". I mean, take yourself as an example. You weren't blackpilled overnight. It was a long, arduous, and painful process since you were fighting your biological instincts. Us being incels kind of makes it easy for us to go over that edge.
Very well said. I think you’re completely right about this. And it’s true I was a bluepilled fucking dumb ass simp for most of my life. At first being exposed to these ideas disgusted me because I had been indoctrinated a specific way with modern western principles which are honestly just anti-men and pro-women. Their problems matter and men must make concessions for them but men’s problems aren’t important and if you ask women to make concessions you’re evil. That’s basically the mainstream view here and it’s absurdly unfair.