Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious This forum needs an emoji react system like on looksmax.org [Voting poll for decision inside]

should incels.is install an emoji reaction system like on looksmax.org

• Yes

Votes: 12 36.4%
  • No

Votes: 20 60.6%
  • Other(if u choose this plz explain why)

Votes: 1 3.0%

• Total voters
C

CMD

Officer
★★★★
title. on .org there is a emoji react system in which u can give emoji reacts to posts without making a reply post. there needs to be that here so not only is it convienent to react in terms of emojis but also so the post pages dont get filled up with simple emoji reactions ?

anyone agree

I thought this before as well but not anymore. That would turn this site into normie trash.

I hate emojis. They make texts look stupid and superficial. Also my observation is that they’re mainly used by women and normies so it irritates me just looking at them.

no because the forum is already good without them

I always go negative on forums with react system so i dont want it.

I swear one of these days that asshole @Master is going to open the suggestions and go like "yeah let's implement something random just for the keks" and he's going to implement this absolute shit. I swear this repeatedly downvoted to oblivion suggestion has actually the HIGHEST likelihood of getting implemented.

I swear one of these days that asshole @Master is going to open the suggestions and go like "yeah let's implement something random just for the keks" and he's going to implement this absolute shit. I swear this repeatedly downvoted to oblivion suggestion has actually the HIGHEST likelihood of getting implemented.

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

Upvote systems only lead to groupthink and posters sucking up to each other, which is already enough of a problem here

I would probably leave this board if implemented

Less than 1% of the suggestions actually get realised by Master. Not only that, but there are still plenty of bugs to fix that have been there since years and that will likely never get fixed

fuck this shit, that's for soycial media. Karma and reacts are instruments of conformism

Fuck no

That shit is cringe & gay(so ofc OP wants it)